3.

Felix pov

I woke up in the morning, I guess when I came back home I slept right away. I slowly got up, trying to not think about the event that happened yesterday. I did my morning routine and head downstairs. ''Good morning Yongbok'' I heard my brother ''Morning hyung'' I sat down. ''So you want to explain me who was the boy that bothered you?'' I get tensed a bit because I don't want any problems but I think I have no choice but to explain ''Umm he was Jake'' I said he frowned ''Jake? The guy that from states?'' he asked ''Yes, I guess umm he was bothering me before too.'' 

''And you didn't tell me!?'' he yelled, I looked down '' Yongbok-ah I want you to promise me that if someone ever bothers you again you're gonna tell me. You know that I just want to protect you, it's for your safety ok?'' he said softly and I nodded '' Then I'll handle the Jake situation, eat quickly we have school'' he said again ruffling my hair. I actually felt good telling him, he really is a caring brother.

Time skip school

Hyunjin pov

I'm really worried about Felix, since yesterday I didn't get the chance to talk to him and to talk about our project too. Currently I'm waiting our English class to start and Felix to come. ''Hi, Hyunjin'' I saw a waving Felix walking towards me ''Hi'' I smiled to him ''Are you ok? I was worried about you'' I said ''Yep I'm ok I guess'' he responded smiling ''Umm Do you wanna come to mine today to discuss our project?''  he asked ''Yes I would love to'' I responded then Mrs.  Kang came and the lesson started. 

Time skip again lunchtime 

Felix pov

''So, when is the party that we are going?'' asked Jeongin excitedly ''This Saturday''  said Chan hyung ''Oh, we all should go shopping together before the party!'' yelled Sungie ''I'm in'' said Changbin hyung  then I heard couple of agreements. ''What about you lix?'' asked Sungie ''I guess I'm in too'' I said. ''Perfect, so we can meet early in the morning at the mall, do our shopping and get ready'' said Jisung. I think this party is going to be fun I hope nothing triggers me. 

Time skip

I heard our doorbell rung and rushed downstairs. I saw Hyunjin standing in the middle of the living room, talking with Minho. ''Hiii'' I smiled to him ''Hey, Lix'' he returned my smile ''You guys go upstairs, do not do anything nasty'' said Minho ''We will  just study hyung'' I said to him with my annoyed tone. 

We headed upstairs and talked about our project but I can't stop admiring him just why he looks so perfect and why am I thinking like that, am I falling in love? No it can't be or can it? ''Hey , lix  you ok?'' I heard Hyunjin ''Umm yeah, I'm perfectly fine.'' 

''LOVEBIRDS, COME AND EAT!'' I rolled my eyes at Minho's nickname for us. ''Let's go'' Hyunjin chuckled.

-----------------------------------------------------------

''Hey Hyun It's getting late besides it's raining too do you mind staying over'' asked Minho when we finished our meals. Shit it's raining, my one side wants him to stay over but my other sides worried about my trauma. Usually I sleep with Minho on rainy days since it triggers me... Ugh fuck the trauma I want him to stay. ''YES! I-I mean you'll catch a cold if you go out in this rain.''     Please say yesss. ''Ohh sure if you guys don't mind.'' Thank god! ''No no we ofc don't mind, right Lix?'' I nodded. ''Plus you can sleep at Felix's room since only his room has enough space for a mattress'' I dead glared at Minho. ''That's ok for me'' he said and who am I to disagree. ''We should head to sleep then good night hyung'' I quickly said dragging Hyunjin to my room. ''Do you want to sleep now?'' asked Hyunjin ''Umm I don't know'' I said ''We can watch a movie if you want'' he nodded and I opened the Tv and got myself comfortable on the bed then I patted the spot next to me , he sat next to me ''What should we watch?'' I asked ''Umm there is a horror movie that I want to watch recently'' seriously horror? Rain and horror! ''Ok then put it on'' I gave him the remote. Why did I say yes well I DON'T FUCKING KNOW there is a thing that made say yes to him and I hate it. The movie started I don't even know the name of the movie but it seems scrary.

''AHHHH!'' I screamed when a jump scare came. Hyunjin chuckled ''Are you scared?'' I shook my head ''Noo...'' I looked away the at the screen ''AHHHHH!'' I looked at the wrong time I scremad and clung at Hyunjin's arm. ''Come here'' he said and wrapped his arms around making me bury my face into his chest. I can feel my cheeks heat up what is this feelingg??

Hyunjin's pov

The movie just finished I looked down at the sleeping Felix in my arms he is looking so freaking cutee!! I got up and he laid him on his bed then I called Minho for help to prepare the air mattress. I laid down as I looked at window It was raining heavily but I found the sound of rain very peaceful , I closed my eyes falling into a deep slumber.

''N-No p-please l-let me g-go p-please s-stop!'' I woke up as I heard Felix sobbing and mumbling in his sleep. I got up and kneel down beside his bed his face was teary and he was moving a bit ''P-Please l-let me g-go'' I heard it again '' Lix? Felix? please wake up you are having a nightmare I'm here you are safe'' I shook him lightly his eyes opened as he looked at me and sobbed. ''Shh It's ok I'm here now you are safe'' I hugged him as he continued sobbing his head on my chest ''No one is going to hurt you, breath with me angel'' I whispered comforting words into his ear suddenly he flinched with a clap of thunder ''It's just rain sunshine'' he looked at me with teary eyes ''C-Can you s-stay with m-me?'' he asked ''Ofc angel'' I slipped inside the covers and wrapped my arms around him again , he flinched again with a clap of thunder. I hug him more tightly. ''Its ok I'm here'' I said brushing his hair. After some time his sobs quite down  and I could hear his soft snores. I closed my eyes again feeling the warmth of the younger.

Yeah new chapter after ages I AM SOSOSOSOSOSO SORRYYY I  have to deal with school exams and a lot of stuff happened but I am here now and I'll continue with regular updates 

                                                            Take care and have good day/night

                                                                                    <3 <3 <3