prologue.

P.S ILY.
@ alatuslover_, hoyoverse

"Wait. Where are you going? It's almost midnight?" His twin sister asked, stopping him from the front door by yelling at him.

The guy quickly turned his body to look at Lynette who was wearing pajamas, he quickly hid a flower on his back but it was somehow still visible in his sister's eyesight. "Hm? This is just urgent, please cover me up with Father, i'll be back in an hour!"

Lyney said with a nervous smile, fixing his hat before he continued to walk. While Lynette didn't really trust his brother's words.

Formal clothes, a rainbow rose wrapped in a fancy bow, his hair was styled a bit too and i can smell his perfume from here... hmm.

He wasn't really unpredictable when it comes to Lynette, so even if he tries to lie she would eventually know. Though, his sudden going out at night wasn't a bad thing at all. Just by looking at his clothes it was already obvious what it was all about.

A little smile formed on her lips as she looked at her brother walking away, holding the door knob before responding to Lyney in a whisper tone. "Good luck with your date with them, Lyney."

She closed the door.

─────────

He quickened his pace, a nervous excitement welling up inside him. The streets of Fontaine were much more magical at night, the street lamps casting a soft glow on the cobblestone streets. It was just like a dream.

Then he immediately spotted you in the corner, sitting and patiently waiting for him. You were like a sad puppy waiting for your owner to come back, but just as you saw him, the dog's tail wiggled in excitement and happiness.

You stood up and approached him, and then as soon as you stopped in his front, he extended his left hand with a rainbow rose flower wrapped in a fancy bow and put his right palm on his left chest before he vowed.

"Good evening, Madamoiselle! You look absolutely stunning tonight. Shall we go inside?" He asked, struggling to keep his composed demeanor while his heart was racing a million miles per hour.

You blushed, admiring the intricate design of the ribbon on the flower before accepting it. "You're such a gentleman," you said with a shy smile. "You're late, you know."

He stood straight and chuckled. "Sorry, did I take too much time to make sure i will look good enough?"

He took your hand and led you into the lobby of the Grand Opera Epiclese, his fingers entwined with yours.

As he led you towards your seats, you marveled at the intricate details on the theater's floor. The tiled floor was a mosaic of colorful gems, each one shining like a tiny star.