s1 Contestants' childhoods

Will 💚

He has a decent childhood despite the accident and being frequently bullied. He enjoys watching out the window of his room in an apartment he grew up with his family. He often stays with his aunties while his parents are at work.

Drew ✏️

He loves to draw and write since childhood. He often gives his drawings to his loving parents who always keep them even to this day. They refuse to get rid of them. His mom who is an author allows Drew to write next to her while she works at her desk.

Nick 💵

Due to his parents isolating him from the outside world, Nick has a lonely childhood. He was homeschooled and does things that his parents want him to do. A maid for works for the family is the closest thing to his mother figure. She also teaches him how to make dolls or puppets so they can be his friends as well.

Lill 🧡

Every summer while growing up, she and her family goes camping. She is very educated in school and does very well in bake sales. She looks up to her mother who inspired her to be a scouts leader.

Ashley 🤠

She always helps her parents with the chores around the farm. She often names the animals and treats them like her friends. Ashley often climbs trees a lot for fun or gathering apples.

Dan 👓

While growing up, Dan enjoys to "annoy" Frannie for fun and to get her attention. He often plays mad scientist with his plushies (dw it's not too serious). He enjoys to read many textbooks much to his parents' confusion.

Gabby ❤️

While she is alone with no friends due to her high energy, she often spends time outside with nature. She enjoys pretending to be an explorer. She befriends many strays like puppies or kittens. She spends most of her time outside her house.

Grett 👑

She started to compete in beauty pageants when she was a kid. She easily gets envious when her parents pays more attention to her brother. Her brother tries to make up for it by playing with her and give her compliments.

Tom 👮

He grew up with a loving mother before she passed away causing him to be an orphan. He doesn't really know what happened to his dad. He often steals so he can eat since the orphanage he grew up in.... is in questionable condition. He adapted his survival skills and need to lie.

Jake 🍉

Jake grows up with loving parents and siblings. He loves to listen to his dad play music with Shawn. He helps his mom and grandma cook. He was very close to his grandma and very happy everytime she visits them or vice versa.

Alec 📚

Alec has strict controlling parents who has good intentions for his future but goes rather too far. He was bullied due to his very reserved nature with one even messing with his hair. He was a quiet kid who doesn't express his emotions well.

Ellie 🥕

She grew up poor with her parents. She often tries to help with the money problems. She got inspired to become a fashion designer because she saw models in beautiful clothes on TV. She often draws a lot of people in clothes ever since.

Fiore 😇😈

She doesn't know who is her actual dad. She only knows that her mom brings men over the house and degrades her, blaming her for her dad leaving them.

Miriam 🎂

Ever since she was a child, she was interested in sports. She wasn't really close to her parents due... problems that she doesn't want to talk about. She also bakes and cook with her mother as a chore before she grew a passion for it. Billie Jean King is her idol for sports.