part - 7 🤎

Cold wind blowing. The whole weather is so comfortable. Prince standing on the balcony and holding the rail while looking at the whole kingdom.

Since that moment with jin he can't able to focus on anything.

He got stucked in that moment. It was so dear to him. Whenever he thinks about jin he forget everything around him. He's so madly lost in him. He keep falling for him everytime but got failed to figure it out.

Jimin his bestfriend is out of the kingdom for some work. If he was here then he would be able to solve his friends problem. Btw he's coming today and prince will tell him everything that has been stolen his sleep of night.

From that day taehyung can't stay silently at a palace. Just keep rooting in palace. King is out of the kingdom and he said to prince to take care of the palace. So he can't go anywhere. He's just wanna run away from there to meet with jin but sadly he can't do that.

In the other side,

Kim seokjin who is just lying on bed and staring at the roof. He closed the shop for today just to take some rest.

Jungkook went to play with his friends and jin is all alone. There's a fair is going on near the kingdom.

Jin want to go but he wants to take rest too. Staring at the roof without blinking and smiling like a little kid.

He placed his right hand on his heart. Take a deep breathe and closed his eye's. "Why are you so crazy for Prince??". He asked to his heart and opened his eye's.

"Prince feels like a shelter for me in the rainy day's, blanket to me in winter day's, home to me when there's no one. You're my home in a person. I'm so in love with you but I'm so scared to tell you because i don't wanna lose you prince...." a tear dropped from his eye's but he immediately wiped it.

He woke up and sit. "At least i'm happy because you're with me...and it gives me so much happiness." He told to himself and smile.

In the palace,

Jimin lying on the bed while prince sitting on the chair of his room. Jimin went to prince as soon as he arrived. He got tired but still he wants to be with his friend and it's making him happy and relaxed.

Prince told him to go and take some rest but he doesn't care because he wants to be with his taetae bear.

" Taehyung you're looking so confused may i know why??" He patted his shoulders and made him look at his friend.

" oh my jimin, yk there's only one whom i tell everything..." he looked at jimin and he gave him a smile.

"But be serious and listen to me jimin". "Okk yess my lord."

Taehyung explained him all that incident happened with jin. Jimin kept looking at him clueless.

"And from that day idk what happened to me?.. whenever i think about him i got so happy and smile madly. My heart beats so fast like a running horse. The whole world turned so beautiful around me..everything seems beautiful when i think about him..."

Prince smiled and looked at his friend. Who stood up and went towards the window.

"I knew that, someday it'll be definitely happen". Jimin wishpered to himself but taehyung was so fast to heard it and went near to him.

"What do you mean jim?" Jimin turned and looked at him.

"Yo...yu...you...you fall in love tae"

Taehyung confusingly asked "with whom??"

"You fall for jin dumb" jimin hitted his shoulders.