14

"Next, please stamp across these two pages." Miya-chan told us. These were all contract fiilled papers that we had to sign to become an idol. Or well, stamp.

I did as she told but Ruby kept on asking questions. She was really excited. I get it, though. Imagine having your actual dream come true! And because of this, I'm a step closer to my dream. Me and Aqua both.

"Stamp across...? I don't really understand, but I need to stamp here, right?" She asked Miya-chan. Man, she can really be a blonde sometimes.

"Yeah, and with that, you're officially part of Ichigo Productions now. If you mess up, I'll sue you." She said with a smile. Nice, Miya-chan, I like that threat.

"How scary." Ruby stated, grinning. Man, she really was extremely excited, huh?

Ruby looked down at her papers and started hopping and squealing in joy. I looked at her, "This procedure is necessary for her to enter the performing art program, so don't be mad, you both." He said looking at Aqua. " He turned to look at the ceiling, "I'm not against it."

Later on that day, Aqua and I visited the director again. After Aqua ringed the bell, the door was open by an elderly woman.  "Amy, Aqua! You came." She seemed delighted to see us. She is the Director's mom. For a man who's directed many shows and movies which have done well, he still lives with his mom.

"Is the director awake?" I asked her while taking off my shoes at the genkan. "No, he's sleeping but you can wake in up." She told us. "Are you going to have dinner with us again?" She offered. As much as we love her cooking, we declined, "No, please don't fuss over us." He said. Gods, Aqua, you really didn't have to make it sound like you're irritated.

I opened the door to the director's room. He was not exactly, sleeping. More like resting with a magazine over his face.

"Oh, you're here." He turned his chair to face us.

"This is your assignment. Edit it so it'll look good. And you, make it feel real." That was our job. Aqua edited the script and I made it more real. I would've edited the script but then I would make everything sad and gory. That's apparently not okay with the director.

When I acted as the creepy baby and said those extremely disturbing sentences, the whole crew and cast has to assure the media that they had no idea I would say that and that I came up with it myself. "Okay." We do this every week. It was good to pass time while thinking of ways of revenge.

I leaned against Aqua's back  while he edited the script. We're way to young for part time jobs, I mean, it's only been a few months since the MV and sure, I'm making money from it but, it's not a proper part time job. I'm just glad I decided to make everyone delete my dancing at shit and just animate it... even mama naked- Oh Gods. I'm just glad it wasn't me. I was particularly happy about how they animated mama's eyes.

I miss mama. She was the best mom ever. A few hours later, Aqua let me use the computer to make everything seem real-er. He leaned against my back as I changed a few things. I kept muttering the lines over and over, imagining how the scene would play.

"So, Aqua, your sisters are gonna be idols, after all. Ame, you never told me you wanted to be an idol." I kept on writing, "It's so that I can catch that bastard who killed mama." I muttered. I'm not sure if the director heard it or not. If he did hear it, he decided to ignore it. 

"As their brother, are you okay with this." Aqua touched his head to mine, "Well, they'll be under the management of our relatives. I know Ame can take care of herself but not Ruby. Still, I worry about both of them equally." I giggled. It's nice to hear Aqua say he's worried about me. "It's certainly better than having them join some shady agency."