◇ Chapter 1 ◇

Song : Locha E Ulfat - Benny Dayal ( play for better experience)

Amna : Tafheem...I told you give my strawberries back...!!!

Tafheem : huh..!! It's not only yours but mine too and now I am going to eat these cuz you already ate so much...

Amna : What's wrong with you..!! You know na how much I love strawberries..!! I can't compromise with strawberries..!!!

Tafheem : Appa..you will buy you more strawberries...for now get out from my way..

Amna : You..!! Such a stubborn..!! Did you forget I am your elder sister..??? You have to obey me!!

Tafheem : Yes..!! You are my elder sister..that's why you should learn to compromise for your Younger brother..!!!!

Amna and Tafheem is fighting over strawberries..cuz they both are obsessed with strawberries..

hearing this arguement , Amara came out from Kitchen...

Amara : Yaa Allah..What is happening here? Why are you both fighting???

Tafheem : Eomma...see appi..!!!! She don't let me eat strawberries peacefully..!!

Amara : Amna? What is this?

Amna : Eomma..you know na how much I love strawberries..Only few left..that's why I am telling him to give me my strawberries..

Amara sighed and pulled Amna and tafheem's ear with her both hands..

Amara : Are you still kids? that you were fighting over strawberries..??? No one need to eat strawberries cuz I am taking all the strawberries with me..and stop fighting over silly things..

Amara was punishing Amna and Tafheem...

Meanwhile taheer entered inside the room...

He became shocked seeing the scene in front of him..

Taheer : Yaa Amara? What are you doing? *laugh*

Amara : Nothing just punishing your kids..*saying that she left their ears*

soon Amna and Tafheem went towards their appa for complaining...

Amna : Appa..!! See this tafheem won't let me eat my strawberries and because of him..eomma gets angry..

Tafheem : Ohh..hello..!! It's your fault..not mine..I am younger brother...and younger ones always gets extra love , care and extra strawberries also..*smirk*

Taheer : Tafheem..and Amna stop now*laugh*
you both are fighting like kids over strawberry..don't worry Appa will brought you both lots of strawberries..okay!! for now go in your room..and I will try to make your eomma's mood better..okay..!!

Amna & Tafheem : Okay..appa..all the best..*showing him thumbs up*

Taheer : Okay..

after sometime..

Taheer entered in his bedroom..

He saw Amara was combing her hair..

He slowly went behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist...

Taheer : love..

Amara : Taheer..please not now!!! I am not in mood...

Taheer : Calm down..love..why are you being so angry??

Amara : Nowadays I am fed up with these fights of your kids..I mean they are enough grown up..they should act like mature..but no they still behaves like a kid..Fight over silly things..