◇Chapter 19◇

Jazzlyn continues to weep uncontrollably , her body shaking with violent sobs..She clings to Zane..her fingers digging into his flesh..

Jazzlyn : A..Appa..Don't leave m..me..

Zane slowly wrapped his hands around jazzlyn..taking her in his warm embrace..

Zane : Shhh...Jazz..don't cry..my sister..

Zane's own eyes well up with unshed tears as he comforts Jazzlyn. He blinks rapidly , trying to hold back his own grief , determined to be her rock in this storm of sorrow. His voice chokes with emotion as he continues to whisper words of comfort...

Jazzlyn gripped Zane's shirt tightly..her fingers clutch at his shirt, she buries her face in his chest and sobs uncontrollably..

Play : Koi Si ( Slowed and Reverb) - Afsana Khan [ for better experience]

Meanwhile Tafheem's heart aches as He watches Jazzlyn cry..He wishes with all his might that he could comfort her , but he feels helpless and lost in the face of her grief..His own eyes fill with tears , But he blinks them back , not wanting to show what he was feeling..

As Tafheem stands there , his mind races with questions and emotions..He can't understand why he's feeling this deep sense of sadness and longing..Jazzlyn is just his classmate, He tells himself, But his heart refuses to listen , aching with a intensity that surprises him..

Tafheem : Why..Allah..Why...

Tafheem drops to his knees..his hands clasped together in desperate prayer..

Tafheem: Allah..Why am I feeling this way? Why my heart is wanting to take all her pain and suffering upon myself..

He whispers , His voice trembling..

Meanwhile Jungkook is overwhelmed with grief , tears streaming down his face as taheer envelops him in a tight hug..

Taheer: Jungkook..control yourself..my brother..*rubbing his back*

Jungkook: Taheer..h..hyung..

Jungkook's legs give out , and he crumbles to the floor , his body shaking with sobs as the reality of his brother's death hits him like a physical blow...Taheer lowers himself to the ground, wrapping his arms around his friend and pulling him close..

Annie was comforting Jazzlyn meanwhile seeing Jungkook like this..Annie rushes to Jungkook's side , her own eyes were red..due to this tragic news..she crouches beside her husband, her arms wrapping around Jungkook..

Annie : Kook..Control yourself...*rubbing her hands around his back*

She whispers, her voice hoarse with emotion..

The Jeon family is in deep mourning for their lost loved one..unaware of the actual circumstances surrounding Tafheem and Jazzlyn's incident..Rumours about Tafheem and Jazzlyn..and also thinking Jazzlyn the reason of her father's death have not yet reached them..but the pain of losing a loved one is enough to consume them whole..

Meanwhile Reporters already arrived in the hospital..Looking for Taheer, Tafheem and Jazzlyn..this issue becomes the hot topic of social Media..Because of Taheer's and Jeon family's fame in business field..

As the Reporters swarm the hospital, Taheer steps forward, his presence commanding attention..He Gently but firmly ushers the Reporters away , his voice firm but polite..

Taheer : Now is not the time for questions or statements..We all needs time to grieve in peace..Please respect our privacy..

The Reporter : Sir..What your reaction about your son's and Mr.Jeon's daughter incident in the College?