10|Mehendi

Hello lovelies ❤️. Sorry for the delay 🤧✨.

~

He could feel his heart beat raising and aching at the same time.He could feel the pain he went through that day.The moment those hateful words were slipping through her mouth.

He could still listen to them, he could still hear her hate filled eyes and harsh words.He could still feel the feeling of that heartbreak.The pain of his heart.

Though he had moved on from them year by year, but just her one glance was enough for him to revisit each and every moment he spent with her and whatever that happened till that day.

She could have stayed silent and ignored him but no she was intentionally behind him and it was not easy for him to trust her.

Trust was too far, her actions were making him frustrated and angry.She says she is sorry but he didn't feel that a bit.She never made him feel she was sorry.Her actions were still reflecting that she was here for an another revenge for him.

And he was tried and slightly scared remembering that heartbreak.But he was sure of one thing that he would not fall for her words or actions this time.He would not let make himself a fool once again.

The more he wanted to stay away from her, the more she was coming behind him like a leech and he was getting furious at her day by day.

He felt relieved that she didn't contact him since many days, but no sooner that she met him at shop she started her plan and not only that she made him run behind her for the ring.

He didn't even exactly believe whatever the reason she gave.He can't trust her.He didn't even take that into his mind.She was not that small not to understand a person and whether he is genuine or not.

When she dared to kiss him, when she dared to let him touch her then how can she think like that.He was tired of thinking about that.He was annoyed.

It was all her revenge.It was just that she wanted to take that revenge of her and her friend on him.If she had feelings for him like she said, she would have never left him.

The fact was she was doing timepass with him and when in the heat of the moment they spent a night, she decided to break his heart because she felt disgusted for sleeping with him and broke his heart.

He knew how her mind works and he regretted why didn't he thought twice before falling for her.It was so sudden that he fell for her just because she was being nice to him.

He realised he made a mistake there.But the damage was already done and he could only feel disheartened.

Gazing at his finger, he clenched it in anger remembering the way she was behaving with him.

He bought a new ring of the same design to avoid any unnecessary questions from his or her family to save himself.

"Iss baar mein tumhare jaal mein nahi phasungu ms.Arora.I know you are so wicked.But whatever it may be, I won't lose infront of you"He said controlling his anger.

"The fact is that I don't even want to mess with you.I don't know what the hell you want.Mein chup chap tha and why you have to come back again.Whyyyyy?"He yelled in his mind remembering her so called lovely words.

"Fake..each and every single word is fake.I don't know how she can act this smart.She deserves an award actually"He chuckled flaring his nose and shook his head at her actions.

"Just a few more days and I hope tum samjh sako ki I am no longer available to play anymore.I Just wish ki tum mujhe fir Zindagi mein kabhi na milo.I don't even want to face you ever"He whispered while gazing at the open sky.