15

(AN: Aoki Yuto ^^^ I also changed Amy to Ame because Japanese people are Yellow. Sorry to any Amys)

"I'm taking the General Course." He told Arima-san. "Why?!" She exclaimed. I looked at Aqua, "Yeah, honestly. You're a great entertainer. C'mon Aqua-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Aqua put a hand over my mouth. I sighed and stepped back.

"My other sister applied for the performing arts program. I was worried so I went to the school as her." He told Arima. "What!!!!" She seemed like just found out she was a princess or something. I turned to look at Yu-chan. He was looking at the ground, the same dreamy and dazed look in his eyes.

"My siblings have a severe case of sister complex." Ruby told her. Arima was disgusted. "I've never liked her." Ruby whispered to Aqua. I walked over to Yuto.

"Yu-chan! You really are tall! Got it from your dad, huh?" I made small talk. He snapped back to reality, "Oh! Yeah! But I'm still not as tall as him." He said smiling, "My parents are worried sick about you guys!" He told me, "You should probably tell them that we're completely fine!" I chuckled. He chuckled back. I was about to tell him it was nice to meet him again and that I'll see him around but, I was cut off by a squealing girl, "Oh, my God! Are you Aoki Yuto?! Aoki Kaito and Yuki's son?! Can I have an autograph! I love your mom's new album! And the way you posed for it was amazing!" She said, fumbling around in her purse. 

Yuto chuckled, "Thanks! It didn't really take me that long! It's always nice to meet a fan! Since you're in this school, maybe we can talk to each other every now and then." He said, signing the sticky note the girl finally gave him.

Man, Yuto's gonna be seriously popular. I had also, completely forgotten that everyone knows that Yuto is Yuki's son.

"Your mom still does music?" I ask him. He nodded. "Yes! Maybe you've heard some of it? Speaking of, I'm a huge fan of your song! And the MV being about your mom? It's super cute and disturbing!" Yuto told me. I gave a nervous chuckle. "Oh... you watched it. Nevermind! Your mom's songs? What's it called?"

I gave him my phone and he searched it up. I don't really know song names but I remember their tunes.

My eyes widened, "Your mom made this song? Oh, My Gods! I can't believe it! I- She's still amazing! Oh! And that rapping! It's amazing!" Yuto gave me a warm and happy smile. Man, don't look at me like that! "I'm glad you like it! I inherited my mom's voice when it comes to singing but I still can't rap." He said, dragging his finger down his cheek to resemble a tear falling.

I chuckled, "Wow! You're a lot like your dad than I thought!" 

"Well, I'm going to the director. You coming?" He asked me. "Hm? Yeah." I waved goodbye to Yuto and was about to leave Yuto grabbed my arm, "You didn't give me your number! How're we supposed to talk?" He asked. Man, he's like a golden retriever.

We quickly exchanged numbers and I left. When I reached Aqua, I saw Arima-san pestering him with questions, "Wanna go to karaoke with me?" She asked. I caught up with them.

"No? What about my house then?" She asked. "You too, Ame-chan!" I shook my head. "What you're doing is mega creepy." I tell her. "It can't be helped can it? I'm still a celebrity whether or not you like it! I can't possibly go to cafe's just to talk! But at this hour, shops that offer private rooms aren't open yet...!" 

"That's your concern?" Aqua asked her as we walked away. "In that case..." I looked at Aqua and groaned. C'mon, seriously?!

"Oh! You're Kana Arima! I haven't seen you in a while. Look how big you are now!" (AN: My relatives be like) The director greeted Arima. "I'm still acting, you know? And compared to when I was little, I'm-" She stopped. I can see the director got her where it hurts.