﹟01 : drabble

original post date jan 12 2022
word count 498
© dollyji on tumblr / gothjisung on wattpad

warnings best friend chenle, he has a big cock, best friends doing what best friends shouldn't do, mentions of size training, praise, unprotected sex, crying/tearing up, a little fingering

Chenle smiled down at you. Far too sweetly compared to the situation you both are in.

Your legs are spread wide enough to feel a slight burn in your thighs, newly exposed to the cool air in your best friend's bedroom. He'd eagerly peeled your underwear down your legs and was now rubbing his thumb over your clit, making your hips jerk a little bit.

"You're so wet." He slipped two fingers inside you with ease. Immediately, he could feel wetness pooling out and coating his hand. "God, I could probably fuck you right now with no prep."

His fingers moved quickly inside of you, just to get you used to the feeling of something being inside of you. Not because you needed to be prepped, or that you needed to get wetter. Your pussy was already dripping, and it made Chenle's ego swell. You're so wet, just for him. All for him and the promise of his cock.

The promise of his cock that you could barely take.

By now, he had pulled his fingers out of you and rid himself of his own clothes, knelt between your thighs. The head of his cock teased your entrance that was already clenching around nothing. He knew you had struggled taking the girth of his cock, and he wanted to make sure you were fully ready.

"Just relax for me. I'll make you feel good." He whispers, pressing a kiss to your forehead. Forearms supported his weight, chests pressing together. He could feel how tense your body was and how rugged the nervous breaths you let out were. He wanted nothing more than for you to relax. So he took his time, kissing the exposed skin of your shoulders and neck, giving you time to clear your mind and be ready to take him whole.

When his lips attached to a spot under your jaw, you sighed. "I think I'm ready, Chenle."

He lifts his head to look you in the eyes. The eye contact making you shy, you turned your head away. He didn't push it further, and instead used his hand to realign his cock between your legs.

The stretch was bearable, but a little overwhelming. Enough for tears to form in your eyes, nails to dig into his arms, and a shaky whimper to escape past your lips. More than half of his cock was already inside you, but he stopped.

Chenle's breath fanned over your lips before he pressed a kiss to your lips. Acting as a distraction and also to swallow the little whines you were letting out now that his thumb returned to your sensitive clit. "You can take it," he reassured. "I know you can. Such a good girl. Just two weeks ago you couldn't even take this much. Proud of you."

That alone made you want to try. Made you want him to push the rest of the way in and stretch your pussy as far as it'll go.