Sophie

"We are never, ever, ever getting back together
We are never, ever, ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
But we are never, ever, ever, ever getting back together
Like, ever"[Song being played in the car]

I was tired.I was tired of everything. Two and a half years of my efforts ,all went in vain. What mistake I made ?
I tried everything so that my relationship with Bill survived .I did whatever a person could do to please a loved one yet he didn't care about me rather now I feel he didn't love me only.

My heart and head both ached bad and I couldn't find comfort in anything except listening to my favourite legendary singer Taylor Swift .Her songs had so much link with my life and I felt currently nothing except hearing to Taylor Swift 's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. "

I didn't know where I was heading to,I just wanted to go far, far away from him.
I was about to take a right turn when my phone started ringing. I felt like throwing the phone away if it was from that cheat but to my surprise,I saw the call was from my friend Samantha.

What does she want now?

As soon as I picked up the call, switching off the song in the background ,her sweet childish voice came from the other end.
"Hey,Sophie where are you now?"
"What,come on . Please I had a rough day , I can't go anywhere for lunch or dinner. "
"Waittttt what is it Bill again ? I told you to ditch him but you didn't listen to me, now see.."
I could only sigh in her response .
"But the thing is I am going to do something that will make you feel like 22 .Girl 2 Taylor Swift 's Eras Tour were available and I got myself one ,I couldn't get you one for they were damn expensive. Just without any delay head to Sofia Stadium right now ."
"What........................"