🔞11- The game of Twister

*third person's POV*

Ishan Kishan and Shubman Gill, the Seeta-Geeta of cricket, along with the team were ready to spend a night of fun and chaos.

"Shrey! Thought of any games?"
"Truth or dare?"
"Nah, we play that every time"
"Umm... Let's look in the attic. Shubman! Come with me"

Shreyas and Shubman went to look for a game while Ishan and everyone else sat together in a circle, talking and laughing at some memories they were sharing.

"Shrey, sun na"
"Han Shubu?"
"Yarr, you know it's our last and first day, then we'll all get busy again"
"Yes.. and?"
"And Ishan will get busy too"
"So?"
"Sooo..."
"So what? If you're going to say set me up with him or something like that then forget it, because he's your best friend and I'm not going to intervene in the platonic shit that you two display all the time -"
"Pleassseeee Shreeyyyyyy! You know I like him so much"
"*Sighs* but Shubman.. he's your best friend "
"C'mon, Shrey, you act like he hasn't told you how he's simping over me too"
"I still regret telling you that"
"Well... Won't you help your two besties?"
"God I hate you so much"
"Hm, no, you don't"

Shreyas only eye-rolled and they continued searching for a game.
"Look! Found one!" Shubman held a white colored box with colorful circles on it, Twister.
"Twister? Seriously Shubman?"
"What? It used to be my favourite"
"Fine.. let's take it to the others. If they agree, we'll play"
"Of course they'll agree. Vi bhai kabhi mujhe na bolte hain kya?"
"The biasness istg" Shrey facepalmed and they returned to where everyone was.

"Shubi! You're back! What game did you guys bring?" Ishan said, jumping on Shubman's back.
"We've got Twister! Shrey, you're the referee"
"Ugh, fine."

First, Ro and Vi came to play.
"Right leg, yellow"
"Left leg red"
"Left leg green"
"Left hand blue"

And after a few more narrations from Shrey, both of them were literally tangled up in each other.
"Right han- OMG RO BHAI LOST BAHAHAHAHAAA" Shreyas burst out laughing looking at the mess.

Rohit suddenly lost his balance and fell with a thud, making Virat fall with him too.
"Oye you fluffy Panda! Hat mere oopar se! Mujhe bhi gira diya" Virat said, laughing lightly.

The others joined the laughter and soon came up Harry and KL.
"Right hand yellow"
"What the fuck! How am I supposed to even do that?"
"That's the game, bhai!" Shubman cheered, snickering along with Ishan.

Soon, Hardik and KL were tangled up too and they fell together.
"Wait... Who lost?"
"Idk, both of them?"
"I WON YEAH!" Shrey cheered.
"Huh, and someone was saying Twister is a lame game"

"Shubman, Ishan, your turn now"

Shubman smirked and pulled Ishan to the mat too.
"Think you're flexible enough?"
"More than you, at least"
"Touche... But I hope to see you win... In my dreams, Shorty"
"The best advantage of being short is definitely this game"
"Or is it?"

"*Coughs* Karein shuru?"
"Yes" they both said at the same time, staring into each other's eyes with ridiculously loving grins on their faces.

"Right hand, green"
"Left hand blue"
"Left hand green"

And so on, Shrey kept on speaking. Shubman and Ishan both, being the youngest, were so agile and flexible,  that their game stretched on for the longest time.

"Right hand yellow... Left hand blue... Left leg green.." and after these instructions, Ishan and Shubman were facing the same direction, which meant Ishan's ass was exactly in front of Shubman's face.

Ishan and Shubman, both were blushing red due to their positions and Shreyas was well aware of it.

"Right leg yellow"
And with that said, Ishan moved his leg, causing his ass to rub against Shubman's face, making both of them moan.