ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕖

You screamed in pain as the monsters struck you again

You screamed in pain as the monsters struck you again.  You lay there, sobbing, not for yourself, but for those you hadn't been able to save. 

This was your curse. 

To relive the day your planet had died. 

You accepted the brutal death you knew would come soon, closing your eyes. As the Doomsday beast lunged forward, you threw yourself towards it, a crazed smile making it's way in front of your face, when-

BANG!

A incredible explosion tore the two of you apart, blinding you with it's radiance.

You were in a dark room, with a person you had used to love... Who's name you couldn't remember for some reason. They turned to you, thigh long purple hair swishing side to side.

"Ah, [Name]. Our time has come to an end. If you truly love me, please, do not curse yourself like this again. Let me go. We will meet again, my star." They turned , leaving you scrambling after them, begging them to stay. They left, leaving you in tears as your surroundings disappeared.

You blinked, trying to clear your eyes, only to find yourself floating in front of the Aeon Yaoshi. THEY gazed fondly at you, while you frantically tried to stop floating side to side.

THEY outstretched one of THEIR many arms, and held you in THEIR palm.

"[Name] [Lastname]. The cosmos have shown to me your pain, your suffering. Your unwavering determination to protect life at all costs."

THEY lifted another hand, and in it, THEY held an orb. You could see the past you trying to evacuate all those you could.

"The Abundance chooses you, to protect all life across the cosmos. The Abundance blesses you."

THEY brought you closer to THEIR eyes.

"Do you accept?"

Awestruck, you nodded.

"Very well..

Rise...

Daughter of Abundance."

*:・゚✧*:・゚

A/N - Hi! My name is Celestina, but you can just call me Tina! This is an idea that's been floating in my head for a while. You may be here from my other fics, or not, but welcome! I hope you'll enjoy this story.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

𝐵𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻-𝓈𝒶𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓃𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓉. 

𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃, 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉.