TEASER : The Vanishing Of Jack Russel.

MAY 1ST 2029

After a Long Day of School,Jack had just finished doing some studying for an upcoming Maths Exam. He Groaned and Whined as he Closed His NoteBook Over, Standing Up from his Table which was covered in Pens, Paper Revision Notes You Name It. Jack Made His Way downstairs, his parents had gone out for the evening so Jack was on his own.. He Got Himself some Popcorn as well as a Can Of Coca Cola, he sat himself down on the sofa after, he would Scroll through the many options of Movies To Watch. Landing on this New Horror Movie that had just recently released. Jack Thought to himself "Oh what the heck" as he decided to put the movie on. Around 25 minutes deep into the movie, Jack's phone started to ring. It was his Best Friend, Rusty. Jack answered as he put the phone to his ear.

JACK : "Awh Hey Rusty..!"

RUSTY : "Hey Jack.. Have You done the revision yet. I'm struggling."

JACK : "No.. I'm watching a scary movie right now to catch a break.. It's stressing me out."

RUSTY : "Tell Me About It.. Ugh."

Rusty Didn't exactly.. Sound Like Himself. His voice sounded somewhat more feminine and Monotone that he usually is..

JACK : "Hey, Rusty are you okay.. You Sound Quite.. - "

Rusty, Or so Jack thought was rusty interrupted saying..

??? : "Oh Jack, Jack.. I'm Fine.. Don't you worry your pretty little face about it.."

Jack was starting to get somewhat suspicious. He Knew this wasn't Rusty Anymore.

JACK : "I guess.."

??? : "So What Are You Watching Then..?"

JACK : "The Films Called The Unforseen.. It's Not Too Bad Actually.."

??? : "Mhm.. And When Exactly does your parents come back..?"

JACK : "In Around two hours.. Wait Hold On, How did you know I was home alone.."

There was a silence for at least fifteen silence before..

??? : "Ohh Just a.. Just a Lucky Guess..

They Said with a Laugh after.. Before The Front Door Starting Knocking Rather Aggressively..

JACK : "Oh Crap.. Very.. - Very Funny Rusty.. Stop it.. !"

??? : "Oh Jack.. Your Time's coming to an end.. ~ "

They began wickedly laughing as the door stopped banging. Jack Hangs Up and locks the front door. Then he makes his way to the back door locking that one too.

All of a Sudden, Jack's phone began to ring again. It was The same Caller, Jack Answered with fear quivering In his Voice..

JACK : "H-Hello..?"

??? : "That was Dumb Jack.. You shouldn't of done that.."

The Voice said again as they began to sound more bloodthirsty, more evil.

??? : "Oh.. By the Way. Did You Lock your back-door properly..?"

The Voice Said with a cocky yet still with a Thrilling tone.

JACK : "Wh.. What..?"

Before Jack Could even finish his sentence, One of The Windows in the Kitchen Smashed.. Glass Panes Everywhere, scattered across the kitchen floor. Jack Yelled in Fear. His Breath was Shook. He Quickly Walked into the kitchen opening a drawer, taking a sharp knife out of it. As He Looked around. Keep in mind the call was still going

??? : "You Fucking Idiot.. Do you not know how distractions work..?"

The Door Began to Knock again. It stopped a couple seconds, After That. Bluey.. AKA The Killer who would soon go onto murdering half of her friends.. Would Sneakily Crawl into Jack's home, Through the Broken Window. She Gets Through, standing upright as she Taps on Jack's Shoulder. Jack Turns around. Bluey would Full Forced Punch Jack, Hard enough that it had knocked out some of his teeth on impact Bluey tackles Jack to the Floor as she starts to beat him down. Clawing and Smacking Him around. After a few moments of pure torture. Bluey Grabs the Knife from Jack. She Would Stab Both Of his Arms Twice Making Sure to Cause as Much damage and to dismantle Jack as much as she physically can..

Jack's Screams of Pain Echoed throughout the empty household, his stupid movie still playing in the background.

Bluey : "OH MY GOD..! This is way better than I expected this to be.. ~ "

Bluey said to herself as she continued to manhandle Jack's weakened body. She Would Stab him in the stomach a couple times. Before she Slashes open his Torso. His Blood Gushed out all over Bluey, Himself and the kitchen floor. His Guts and insides were now visible.. Jack was eventually going to Die From Blood Loss. Right..? Bluey Would Keep on Abusing The Poor Dog. She Would Slash Both Of his Wrists to ensure that he dies as soon as possible. Surely the neighbors have heard the screaming and have most likely called the police. Bluey would Stab Him in the Neck, Jack would gargle in his own blood before he went limp. Tears flowed down his face.. Bluey would get up and sigh. She Would Slowly but surely drag Jack's Body out of the broken Kitchen Window and into a nearby ditch. Bluey Throws the Knife into the forest right next to where Bluey laid Jack's dead body. Bluey would giggle to herself. She Would Run back in through Jack's House as she quickly goes upstairs into the Bathroom for a shower to rince off all the blood and gore which was covered all over bluey. Ten Minutes Later Bluey Exits the Bathroom. She Quickly goes downstairs again. Picking up any evidence that could get her caught. Like Her Phone. She Crawls back out of the Broken Window so nobody see's her exit through the front or back door and suspect anything. She Would Manage to Get to the main streets as she walks down the pathway as if nothing happened at all. She Would Walk Home with a Sly Smile Planted on her face. Knowing what she did was wrong. She Didn't Care. She Liked To Make Others Feel Nothing but pure pain. She's nothing but clear evil..