CH 03: Here It Goes (a shocking event)

Finally, after many years of waiting. I'm now a 14-year-old teenager who was running towards the scene where the giant villain had been spotted.

 I'm now a 14-year-old teenager who was running towards the scene where the giant villain had been spotted

Y/n "A giant, thick throbbing villain."

(😂 What am I doing with my life)

I stood beside the crowd, watching the scene unfold while my arms were crossed under my breast. Hearing the loud crowd cheer from the rising star hero, I began to join them like a normal fan girl. Screaming his name and whooping. While cheering with the crowd, I felt a light tap on my shoulder that made me shift my body and turn around to look who it was.

To my surprise, the person was Ochako Uraraka whom I was supposed to meet in UA enrollment. Guess the meeting was too earlier than I expected.

Ochako "Hey, are you Izumi Ezikel?"

Y/n: "Oh um yes."

By the way, Izumi Ezikel is my TikTok account name, having 1k followers and 100 videos that I uploaded.

Ochako "Could we take a picture? I just followed you on TikTok."

I nodded in agreement as she pulled out her cell phone, and we took a selfie. After that, she waved goodbye before turning around and continued her way to her school. turning around to look back at the scene that was happening, I noticed Mt. The lady was already showing her assets to everyone that I didn't even notice. Not to mention, the Giant Villain was already knocked out cold.

Guess I got too distracted from Ochako's beauty earlier that I started daydreaming about her.

...

Alejandro School

Teacher "You guys are all third years now." (Fwip) "It's time to start seriously about your futures! (Rumbled Slam!) "I wouldn't hand out these future career forms, but...I assume you all want to be heroes!!

The class started whooping and started to show off their quirks, but eventually was shortly cut off by Katsumi's ego kicking in.

Katsumi "Sensei! Don't lump me with these losers.

Her voice was full of confidence and cockiness before starting to jump on top of her table to show off some more.

Katsumi "I'm better than these extras here."

Of course, the whole class didn't like her insults they started booing her.

Random classmate #1 "Shut up, Katsumi! That was uncalled for! Just because having the best and strongest quirk doesn't mean you're better than all of us!"

Katsumi "You shut up! Extras should stay Extras."

But before the whole class continued arguing, the teacher announced that Katsumi would enter UA High, leaving the whole class stunned by it.