CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

HENRIK POV

"You also mentioned that you want your dom to take control both in and out of the playroom? Does that mean in every aspect of your life?" I inquired, wanting to ensure I understood her needs.

"Yes, Master Henrik," she replied looking a little embarrassed. It was comforting to know she wanted this, as it allowed me to take care of her even when we were not together.

"Don't worry, that is totally okay. You should never feel embarrassed about sharing your desires here" I quickly reassured her.

"Would you prefer to explore that with Zenon, or should we incorporate it into your training with me?" I asked, giving her the option to choose what felt right for her. She seemed torn, and though I had hoped to be the one to do it with her, I wanted her to be comfortable so I gently said, "It is okay, you can do it With Zenon."

"I want you!" she blurted out, her eyes widening in embarrassment as soon as the words left her mouth.

"Not... 'Want you,' I...I...mean, I want to do you," She stumbled over her words, attempting to correct herself in a rush, only to freeze as the realization of what she had just said hit her. Flustered, she tried to hide her face with her hands, which was undeniably adorable. I let out a soft chuckle, thoroughly enjoying the moment.

After a moment, she spoke up "I would really like to explore it with you, if that is okay."

When she didn't immediately receive a response, she glanced up at me her expression hopeful. Little did she know, her decision had filled me with absolute joy. Knowing that she trusted me to make decisions meant a lot to me.

"Okay, that is settled. We will start exploring that dynamic, and remember, you are open to change your mind if it doesn't feel right or isn't what you expected, okay?" I reiterated of which she gave me a verbal confirmation.

"And when during the day do you want to have your freedom?" I asked wanting to establish clear boundaries and expectations

"Um, well, maybe when I'm at work?" she suggested, her uncertainty evident in her tone.

"That sounds perfectly fine. However, I do have a couple of rules with that," I explained. "Firstly, I need to know when you arrive at work, confirm that you have eaten, and know when you get back home. This is just to ensure you are safe and taking good care of yourself. Secondly, if something is bothering you at work or at any time really, I want you to feel free to call me. It is my responsibility as your dom to help ease any burdens you might have. Are you comfortable with these arrangements?" I asked, ensuring that she felt completely secure and cared for within our agreed terms

"Yes, I am comfortable with that," she replied, her smile broadening, seemingly liking the idea

"I also have some other personal rules that I would like you to follow and I will go over them with you. It is important to me that you feel comfortable and enjoy following these rules, so if there is any that you have trouble with or feel hesitant about, I want you to let me know. These rules are pretty basic and outline how I prefer things to be while you are my sub" pausing, I locked eyes with her wanting to let the seriousness of my statement sink in. "Additionally, since you have expressed your desire for me to have full control of other aspects of your life, I will be adding more rules. I will share them with you, and you can go through them. Let me know which ones you are comfortable with and which ones might need some adjustments. It is all about making sure we are both on the same page and that everything feels right for both of us"

"I will also need you to think of some punishment that you would be comfortable with. These punishments would be for when you don't follow the rules we agree upon. Remember, Punishment isn't just about discipline; it is also for growth and reinforcement of boundaries, benefiting and enjoyable for both the sub and the dom" I explained carefully. When a sub steps out of line, they often crave correction because it reassures them of the rules and boundaries they find fulfilling. Likewise, for a dom, guiding a sub back on track is a rewarding aspect of the dynamic ensuring both parties find satisfaction in maintaining structure and balance.