3. BUTTERFLY

I came back home by 7.30 all drenched . My mom looked at me with suprised wide eyes and said "what is this ??u will get sick".I remained silent she bought a towel rapped it around by body she removed my hijab and with other towel started pat drying my hairs " don't u remember u have exams in a week and look at this girl yaah Allah ".

I didn't say anything . Even if I would have come up with some cute excuse , she would have screwed me than too .

I went to my room took a quick shower and changed into hoodie and wide pants . I called up Soha to ask whether she reached and did others leave.. my ride was early. where as Soha and Aafin had to wait for 20minutes . Hello soha did u reach home ??. Yep we reached just now she completed.

Okay what about Naira and Sajal?
Yep there boyfriends pick them up she said   then bye,call u tomorrow. I hung up the call . Like I said naira, there she was oggling  over mens as if her life depends on them . After she exited cafe she had some one else by her side.

I came out of my room as it was dinner time pappa was also there on dinning table by now . He was trying to convey something with wierd faces and action. if mamma wouldn't have boomed me with questions than I would have laughed. drawing my attention  " why didn't u call him to pick u back ?" . " I was drenched and it's was still raining I didn't wanted him to get ill" I reasoned... "He would have picked u up it's not safe u must know this" ..." Okay i shall keep that mind from next time"  I tried my best to end this conversation.i know I should have called him only but I don't like being dependent on him soo much .

We finished with our dinner . I went to my room offered salah and slept .

*********

A week passed just like that studying , using phone etc . it's Sunday afternoon I was studying and a thought of calling my friends strike my mind so I decided to do a conference call with Soha, Aafin Sajal Hello , assalamualaikum how u r all ???
  I asked they all greated back
Aafin said  how do u think we would be with exams on our head  we laughed
Soha said  yeah bae! can understand Ur condition. Mine is worst  with that Sajal said  Arima I see you r online almost all the the time.. what's up with u .are u studying or not  ....I replied   when I have exams I am more social.. I want a lot of entertainment to fresh up and start with next    if I don't do this I might end up getting depressed

Aafin said  this madam has different theories of life .what we avoid , she does it ....like she is completely  opposite..
Here we dying to avoid distraction , she is doing her distraction session more than usual we spoke on random thing and subjects then we ended our call
.....

It's Monday morning I am getting ready for my first exam . We have English today .I went to my exam centre , found Soha near notice board looking for seating arrangements. I covered  her eyes from back . She giggled and said " who else does this kidoo things . It's u my ariima" I left her and greated .we looked at our seating arrangements.. mine and soha's seating arrangements were done in  two opposite blocks.
There is still an hour for exam .we went near a bench kept our bags and started studying . she is my best study partner like literary when I am with her within an hour we can complete 5 chapters where as when I am alone and have 2 days time I would hardly study 3 chapters ...

We were going to exam hall I asked all my friends to stop. I took out chocolate and shared it with them ... Sajal asked " what's the concept of chocolate before exam is it like  "shub kaam se pehle kuch metha hojaye ?"(having sweet before some auspicious work??)  I looked at her with a small smile and said " it is to reduce tension and to produce happy harmonies in my body and make me calm "