Making a decision

After rei todoroki demanded for a meeting regarding touya being red hood izuku and his new family was getting ready.

Izuku:so auntie rei probably wants to know why we want touya to be red hood?

Tosh:yep which is reasonable touya is her son and she doesn't want her children to be harm even though shoka deserves it.

Emi:you didn't mention shoto how come?

Tosh:cause unlike the others shoto actually wants to be better and want to earn izuku forgiveness.

Aiazwa:doesn't mean if he ends up in my class I'm gonna make it easy for him(smirking).

Emi:shota shoto wants to be better than his so called friends and twin sister

Aiazwa(not caring):whatever you say.

Izuku:well I have the red hood suit and the tools with me all packed.

As they went in their car and drive to the todoroki home the todoroki's were preparing themselves just in case their mother/wife exploded with anger.

Rei:touya why did you accept the role of red hood it dangerous to be part of the batfamily?

Touya:I know but I can't be hero with my quirk even though dad made sure the equipment help me it just ended up being useless so I wanted to be red hood to help.

Fuyumi:I know you want to help but touya there are other ways to help out.

Enji:rei, fuyumi I know you both don't want touya to be hurt but we have accept he wants to be red hood but touya promise us mostly your mother and sister you will be careful.

Touya I promise to be careful when I'm being red hood but don't forget it not just me I have izuku and everyone else to help me.

Rei and fuyumi hugs touya tightly which nearly crushed him.

Natsuo(see shoto training extra hard):hmmm shoka been very quiet lately do you know where she went.

Fuyumi:no I haven't seen her recently but she probably meeting her friends thinking of ways how to make izuku give up being nightwing.

Enji:hmm we better keep an eye on her.

A knock at the door was heard.

Rei:I got it(open the door)hello everyone.

Izuku:hi auntie(hugs her).

Rei:hello izuku good to see you again(hugs him back).

Enji:izuku good job for getting villains arrested and those fake pro heroes.

Izuku:it wasn't just me I had dad with me to help.

Aiazwa:it felt amazing to be Batman but I know can't be THE Batman.

Fuyumi:now izuku why did you wanted touya to be red hood?

Izuku:touya can be scary when it come to those he loves and be tough as well and touya can shoot gins very well.

Touya:mom fuyumi I know you both are scared to lose me especially since training at UA could have killed me cause I been nearly burning myself with my own quirk but I can do this.

Rei:ok touya if that what you want to do then I support you to be red hood.

Fuyumi:I will support you too touya just please be careful I don't want to lose my older brother and be left with these three(pointing at natsuo, shoto, shoka).

Natsuo:hey I'm not the at bad fuyumi.

silent was all over the room as no one had the guts to say anything even izuku.

Natsuo:.oh ok now you guys are just being mean.

Izuku:well I have the red hood suit with me so you can try it on right now touya.

Touya:oh thanks izuku(grab the case)I better go try it on.

As touya left to change rei was wondering if this was the right choice for him.

Toyua:ok here I am everyone.

Izuku:you look so cool touya

Soon enough everyone was compliment touya on how he looks in the suit.

Toyua:thanks and I can't wait to start as the red hood.

In the background shoto looked at Toyua with envy but he had no right to so he continued to train his absolute best to hopefully match izuku skills.