chapter 7 disguised

•••

Than suddenly phone screen swipe up and automatically password enter itself. Like someone is controlling it. Taehyung was too busy in torturing that he didn't saw his phone screen flashing light.

Than in phone suddenly a app open which is massage app. The person who is controlling his phone right now scroll the contacts to find particular contact. Than suddenly screen stop and secretary lee massage board open. Than phone automatically start typing.

Taehyung.....
Secretary lee, I need a editor for our new project.

Taehyung....
Announce a interview, I want editor in 2 days....

Sending those massage that phone automatically start to back in home screen and then become off.

----------

"And done" suga spoke while he off the phone. He than look at seokjin who is looking at him too.

"Now its sky turn to continue next" seokjin said looking at phone. But than he look at suga confuse when suga said.

"You sure that she can do this" suga said looking at sky living look where sky is sleeping on couch. Than suga sign and look at seokjin and spoke.

"I am getting bad vibes about this now" hearing this seokjin sign and look at suga and spoke.

"Don't worry, she can do this.." Seokjin pause and look at sleeping sky.

"Because she is going to fight with those who made her fighter... Even she might don't know who are they but still I believe that she can do this  than again seokjin look at suga and spoke.

"We both know that she will find the whole details about venoms and crowns " hearing this suga sign and spoke.

"...Just because D'arcy are the one who had every mafia group details and most importantly, are the rival of venoms and crowns, that why we are sending sky there to get information about venoms and crown or else I would never let her to meet to those filthy people" suga pause and clenched his fist be for continuing.

"Who betrayed our family"

Hearing this seokjin just sign and didn't say anything. He look at suga than at sky in living with loving gaze.

_________

3 days later.

Lee min ho Taehyung secretary was sitting on his cabin going through some files. He than stand up with a relax breath and start to collect paper from table. He grab them and start to walk out. He left his cabin and walk to CEO office.

He knock on door double time and spoke.

"Can I get inside, sir" hearing this Taehyung just hmmd in response. Min ho walk toward Taehyung and stand there. He put all papers in his table Taehyung look at him in confusion. Minho spoke.

"Sir here are the resumes and  qualifications who qualified the interview. You can select whoever you want to heir" hearing this Taehyung look at him with narrow eyes and spoke in cold voice.

"What interview you are talking about" hearing this minho look at Taehyung in confusion. Than he spoke.

"Sir, there was editor interview, you said that you need a editor and want to hold interview " hearing this Taehyung look at minho with cold eyes.

"And when did I said that" Taehyung spoke in cold voice. Hearing his scary voice minho look at him with fear, he gulp and spoke.

"S-sir you text me 2-3 day ago about this" minho said and take out him phone and open their chat and show it to him. Taehyung look at minho than he take the phone and saw he really said than. Taehyung was thinking about when did he massaged him. He didn't remember it at all. He deeply think about it. Than he think that he might have forgotten it. He give minho his phone back than spoke.