2❣️

Eros Gaulden: Baton Rouge 4:00 Pm Monday,

"Numb" something Eros identified his feelings towards anything these days, he felt trapped inside in his body and his mind thinking sinister thoughts as he exhaled the smoke from this nose

He watched the white cloud swirl around the room before evaporating, he could feel his heart beat at a steady rhythm the loud hum of his ceiling fan spinning caused his left eye to twitch slightly.

"Emory stay yo ass out my shit boa" he heard his sister yell making him pull away from his thoughts "guh ain't nobody touching yo funky ass food" sighing Eros sat up running a hand down his face as he leaned over ashing his blunt, he stood stretching and yawning before walking out of his dark room.

"Bitch how yo fat ass know I was talking about food" Eden said her arms folded across her chest as she stared at a now laughing Emory "yo ass stingy as hell but as soon as you wan sum you think you just supposed to have it" emory said still chuckling,

"Why yall so loud damn" Eros snapped as he walked down the stairs his usual mug on his face "nigga it's 4 in the afternoon what you mean why we so loud why you so quiet" his sister Eden said as she walked behind him poking his back.

"Gone na you know how that nigga get fresh off the wake up" Emory said as he laid across the couch flipping through different channels, not paying him any mind Eros opened the fridge grabbing a water "Emory why I get call today saying you missed 6 and 7 period"

Eros had became both his twin sister and brother guardian at the age of 18, both his parents had died in a car accident so he knew he had to step up immediately to keep his siblings from getting pulled into the system.

He not only was the biggest drug lord in his city but he also rapped on the side which created himself a large fan base which he never interacted with "I was wit kd and three we had drops to do" Eros frowned before setting his phone down,

"What I told you about leaving school to go handle business yo education comes first nigga" he snapped shaking his head "ouuuuu Emory finna get in trouble" Eden teased before flicking her brother off and going upstairs "mane my bad I was just tryanna get it out the way" Emory waved him off before standing and walking out towards the door.

"Sayyyyyyy 10" kd yelled as soon as the door opened making Eros roll his eyes "why yo big mouth ass always gotta enter doing to much" three said mushing him out the way "I thought I told this damn frenchie in the car not to speak to me" kd held up his hand before turning and walking in the kitchen,

"I thought I told yall stop picking this li nigga up from school to do drops" Eros said as he pushed kd back out the kitchen "say whaaaaat Ian wanna get the lil nigga joe and three did I wanted to go to big Shirley house but nooo" kd said pointing his finger directly in three's face.

Eros shook his before pulling his phone out, he scrolled through several emails and texts before a slight smirk graced his face, he tapped on iyanna one of his long time girlfriends message