Keeping Secrets

𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲  

                                      Camila 'Millie' Whittaker was everything her older brother despised and she was proud of that. It was possibly the only way to tell the two siblings apart, that she was his polar opposite.

                                      Where Blane was kind and sweet, Millie was a bitch and nasty to a fault, she liked to say it was her coping mechanism but if she was being honest, she found calmness in herself when she was mean, it gave her a power she was missing.

                                     One thing the siblings had in common ━ was that they were both part of the MI9: MI H.I.G.H program but Millie left halfway through their training. It wasn't working for her, she was never much of a team player.

                                    Things were changing now though! Blane had left St. Hopes High School leaving his younger sister by herself for the first time in almost two years, but Millie wasn't the same person as she was the last school year.

                                   Yes, Millie was still a bitch and nasty to a fault and still struggled to be a team player from time to time. Still, she was beginning to care about people thanks to a volunteer program Blane had gotten her on with MI9 ━ working in safe houses looking after kids under witness protection.   

                                    With school starting again soon Millie is ready to show the world that she is a changed person but that isn't going to be easy with MI9 wanting her back on their program and her new friend starting at her school.

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚 '𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞' 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫

ᴾᵒʳᵗʳᵃʸᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ˢᵃʳᵃʰ ᴴʸˡᵃⁿᵈ