Birthday party and glimpse into a billionaires world

Chapter 3:

    The next morning was Sunday a day before Tina's grandma's 70th  birthday I need to make sure that I finish her colorful birds painting, I called Tina that morning to tell her about my dinner date with max she was happy that I enjoyed it

     Tina is a single mum of a beautiful daughter Aria, Aria was always excited when she hears her mom talking to me on the phone good morning aunt Emily hi Aria how are u doing so I will be coming over this evening to see your mom and your nana she calls her  great grandma nana, okay Aria give your mom the phone so we continued talking

         Tina asked girl are you in love I told her I think so because am comfortable with the way max is and he does not look like he can harm me, I get to go I will see you tomorrow Aria is waiting can you go shopping with us please?, no am I bit busy with the art work am not done yet am bringing it tomorrow for grandma, Mum Aria called I need your help here, coming baby okay bye we love you, we ended the call so,

         I finished my painting I got a knock on my door around 1pm it was a delivery of flowers and a card on it I signed and took it back to my apartment the moment I opened the card I knew it was coming from max because no one can send me flowers and a card that will write "your the most beautiful lady I know and I was grateful the day I met you" i smiled after reading what was written on the card

    I picked up my phone and sent max a message hi how is your day going thanks a got your message, Max messaged me back it's nothing have a great day will talk to you later bye, after the text I was very hungry I ordered pizza I had for lunch I also did some paperwork for the NGO( non governmental organization) am planning to start in Africa.

    Max and I  relationship was blossoming, and we  found themselves inseparable. Max, being the successful businessman that he was, had a lot of responsibilities, but he always made time for me,not a day that will pass max will not make me happy since the day I met him he was a blessing to my life .

       The next morning I had to go to Tina's place and deliver the painting she was happy to see me girl you look great she said Aria jumped on me excited I came over I missed you I said to her she was really happy to see me I stayed till the party started got a text from max, where are you sweetheart, I told max I was at Tina's please for her grandmama's birthday.

        Can I join you so I can meet Tina and Aria if that's okay I said it's fine you can  I sent him the address I told Tina max was coming she was excited to meet him, when he arrived I introduced him to Tina and Aria we had a great evening, it was time to go Max dropped me at my apartment and I was excited to see him that evening I entered my apartment before max decided to leave.

    The next morning , Max invited Me  to join him on a business trip to New York City.i  was excited to see the city and experience the fast-paced lifestyle of a billionaire.

    As we arrived in New York, Max took me to his luxurious penthouse apartment overlooking Central Park. The apartment was stunning, with sleek modern decor and breathtaking views of the city.

    Max showed Me  around the city, taking me to fancy restaurants, exclusive clubs, and high-end boutiques.i  was amazed by the luxury and opulence that surrounded me.

    As we walked through the streets of Manhattan, Max pointed out his various business ventures, from high-rise buildings to trendy startups. I was impressed by his entrepreneurial spirit and his ability to succeed in such a competitive environment.

    One evening, Max took Me to a charity gala, where they rubbed shoulders with celebrities and influential people.i was nervous at first, but Max's confidence and charm put me at ease.

    As we danced and mingled, I  couldn't help but notice the way people looked at Max with admiration and respect. I then realized that he was not only a successful businessman but also a philanthropist and a leader.

    The next day, Max took Me to his office, where I met his team of executives and assistants. They were all impressed by my intelligence and creativity, and they welcomed me with open arms.

    As we worked together, I gained a deeper understanding of Max's business empire and his vision for the future. She was amazed by his dedication and his ability to inspire and motivate his team.

    As the trip came to an end, Emily realized that she had fallen deeply in love with Max.  I  was not only attracted to his wealth and success but also to his kindness, his sense of humor, and his generous spirit.

    I love her, I think am falling in love with Her, she is intelligence and smart, she is creative and her beauty. I knew that i want to spend the rest of my life with her.

    As we stood on the rooftop of his penthouse apartment, looking out over the city, Max turned to me and said, "I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. Will you be my girlfriend

    I was taken aback, but I knew exactly what I wanted. "Yes, yes, a million times yes!" I exclaimed, as Max placed a stunning diamond necklace on my neck i hugged max and kissed him we were locked together kissing when the kiss ended I looked that the necklace I was excited