Dramione ~VERY SHORT, COMPLETED.

Draco walked up to the little house, he could hear the music and the chit-chat coming from the back garden and he walked through the gate to see all his friends laughing.
"Ferret, you made it, I didn't think you would come" Draco laughed as Dean hugged him. "Have you seen Hermione yet?"
"No, where is she?" Draco smiled, just the thought of Hermione made him happy. Dean pointed towards the house "In there somewhere" Draco patted his friend on the shoulder and walked into the conservertory.
Surely enough there she was, her smile, her eyes, her hair, just as he remembered her. Perfect. Her face lit up as someone new entered the room, but it wasn't Draco that made her smile. It was Ron. Hermione ran up to the weasley and hugged him, Draco saw her whisper something in his ear that made him giggle and blush.
"You're too late, Draco" The white haired boy turned around to see Harry in the corner, leaning against the dark wall. "You left her too long" Draco turned back around to see Hermione and Ron kissing. As they broke apart Hermione saw Draco, she ran up to him and her smiling face met his stone cold face.
"Draco, you're here!" She exclaimed. Draco took one look at all the people and walked out of the house, out of the garden and headed towards the portkey.
"Where are you going?" Hermione said, jogging after him. "You said you'd wait for me" Draco said, his voice wavered, he could feel the tears in his eyes, the lump in his throat. "You said you would wait forever if you needed to" Hermione let a small tear roll down her cheek. "It turns out forever was just a little too long"