Chapter one: Background

This chapter will cover Anos's backstory, as well as his personality. Please note that this information comes from the light novel of The Misfit of Demon King Academy (Maou Gauken) and I will leave a link at the end of the rant. And before we go any further I want you guys to know that the anime cut out a lot of important parts, almost as bad as dxd, so you really ought to read the source material. And don't read the manga it is bullshit and not source material.

Personality: 

A lot of people don't understand Anos's personality, especially those who haven't read the light novels, but only watched the anime and. And because of that a lot of people see him as being cocky and arrogant, but that isn't the case. You need to understand Anos background before you start making biased judgments about his character. His experiences and upbringing helped shape who he is and how he behaves.

Anos is intelligent, curious, kind-hearted, fearless, compassionate, resolute, stalwart, and invincible. His absolute power instills a self-confidence that is only surpassed by his ego. Because of his overwhelming prowess, Anos possesses an easy-going attitude and an unrivaled sense of perseverance when facing any challenge that may come his way. 

He has a definitive moral compass and generally has a kind and caring outlook. He takes a great interest in the well-being of his family, friends, and followers and is quick to reward them for their loyalty. He is willing to go to great lengths to help their development and reach their full potential. Other people may see him as cruel, but his personal creed is not to kill people needlessly. He values great strength, not only in terms of power but in terms of character as well. He always inspired his followers to embrace love and to strengthen their bonds with their fellow kin given it was most uncommon during the Mythical Age, as he himself was an orphan in his past incarnation and grew up without any family.

BACKGROUND:

WARNING SPOILER ALERT!

Anos' mother Luna Azetzion Voldigoad (now Isabella Voldigoad,) was pregnant with him and began to slowly die. This was because the Voldigoad bloodline is extremely destructive, so much so that it was called the King of destruction by Anos' father Celis Voldigoad, who besides Anos was the last Voldigoad. 

Celis Voldigoad: