Who's At The Door??

' Stands for thoughts
" Stands for talking
' '" means quote on quote.
- Stands for POV change
________ Stands for time change
-----------------
Kirishima Pov:

"Where did he go?" I asked.

"I don't know, isn't Kinda weird tho?" Mina asked worried for Midoirya.

"He probably just had to help his dad with something," Bakugou replied. Although he did kinda feel something was wrong he did not want to admit it.

'But it's lunchtime. Something's wrong...' I thought to myself.

-

With Izuku.

'I wonder what he could need. He sounded drunk, hopefully, it's not anything bad.' I thought to myself.

As I was walking home I ran into someone he came up and grabbed me and pinned me against a wall.

"So you're Izuku Midoirya?" The guy with purple marks all over his face asked.

"Y-yes u-uhm what do you n-need? I need to get h-home." I said. I was very scared.

"Nothing, just checking."He said mysteriously. The guy then walks away I bolt home and open the door.

________

-

"DAD, I'M SORRY FOR BEING LATE!" he yells desperately trying to get his dad's forgiveness.

"NO YOU GREEN-HEADED BRAT YOU WERE TEN MINUTES LATE!" The Dad yells at Izuku.

Izuku's 'father'" then goes up to Izu and smacks Him so hard the wind gets knocked outta him.
He hits Izu continuously for about ten minutes right before they hear a knock at the door.

"Goddammit, I was having fun. Brat go put foundation on." He said to izuku

"Y-yes s-sir" Izuku then ran to his room and put the foundation on.

...
Who could it be?? Check back in a month or so!!

Word count: 278