·˚ ༘ 𝐜𝐡. 𝐭𝐰𝐨

————————————————————————

-

-3rd person pov-

2021, china

lu hua looks around at all the cars flooding the airport, trying to ignore the flashes of cameras.

after seeing her car pull up, her and her security head to the car and she gets in, letting out a big sigh.

lu hua loves her career and fans dearly, but at times like this it can be just too much.

lu hua's every move and career action is being watched after her group, iz*one disbanded. everyone is desperate to know what she'll do next in her career, considering she was one of the most popular members in her group.

after pulling up to her hotel, lu hua quickly ran inside, checked in, and went to her room just to immediately fall asleep.

-the next morning-

lu hua woke up to the blaring of her alarm, groaning.

'why meeeee' she whines in her head, stretching, still on the bed.

after finally getting the motivation to get up and get dressed, her hotel door gets knocked on.

lu hua went and answered it to see her manager waiting for her.

"finally, its time to go to the meeting." her manager says, starting to already walk to the elevators.
"oookay then.." lu hua mumbles, following her manager.

"its gonna be a long ride, so get comfortable." her manager says, getting into the van.
lu hua just hums and picks her favorite seat and immediately falls back asleep.

...

"hey.. lu hua.. you gotta get up, the script reading is gonna start soon.." her manager says, shaking her awake.
"hmmm?? oh okay." lu hua answers, eyes still closed.

"really..?" her manager mumbles.
lu hua's manager then proceeds to drag her out if the car.

"what the heck man .." lu hua complains, rubbing her eyes.

"come on, we really gotta go it starts in only a few minutes."

"oh crap??.. my bad ." lu hua answers back, waking up right away and follows her manager to the conference room.

lu hua stopped right outside to take a deep breath. she has always struggled with meeting new people and crowds, curse her stupid anxiety.

'you can do it lu hua, this is a big project and you'll do amazing.' she tried to reassure herself in her head.

finally gaining the courage, she stepped inside the conference room and immediately regret it when she felt everyones eyes on her, yet a certain pair seemed too familiar.

as lu hua scanned the room to see who was there, their eyes met and she immediately turn away and was about to walk out the door if it wasn't for the director asking to start the reading.

what the hell are you doing here, wen junhui?

————————————————————————

hey guys :3

i seriously think i like this story better than the minghao one because i actually have a plan for this story 😓😓

also again, i dont claim myself as a writer i just do this for fun

and lu hua has a good relationship with her manager so the dragging isnt in a mean way more of a motherly say (her manager is a middle-aged woman 🙏)

also the use of anxiety is not an aesthetic, i know what its like to suffer and struggle from it so i will not be using it as a silly little quirk, im using it in a serious way.
anxiety is not a silly quirk it is a serious mental health problem that can control you depending how bad you have it.
everyone has different levels of anxiety and different ways to cope, but lu hua's anxiety will be based off of mine and my experiences with it

feedback is recommended (pls comment)
but flat out hate will get you blocked
😊😊😊