Chapter 9

Samar's POV

She was leading the way through the hallways of our school. I was following her behind. I was quite happy that I was able to spend time with her. The situation that we are in is not so positive but right now it didn't matter. She suddenly stopped in front of a door which was closed and looked like it hadn't be opened for years or so. 

"Go ahead open the door cupcake." I urged her.

"You know this place is really special to me. Not many people know about this place." She said. It seems like she's emotionally attached with whatever is inside this door. She opens the door and goes inside, I follow her behind. It's dark. She uses her phone's flashlight to find the light switch and when she finally finds it, she switch's it on. 

It was a library. It was so old and beautiful. I'm not a fan of reading or stuff but this place looked damn aesthetic. 

"This place is so beautiful cupcake. How did you know about this place?" I asked her. I was becoming really curious.

"I've known of this place since a child. No one comes here ever since I've found out about this beauty." She replies.

"So it's basically yours?" 

"It's the school's property you know but yea I maintain it's beauty." She says.

I start looking around the place. It's giving fairytale vibes. 

"Cupcake, you like reading don't you?" I ask her even though I guessed it already, I wanted to talk to me. Simple.

"Yep. I love to read and write." 

"Delulu girl." I say. She laughs at this comment. Her laugh is contagious. I wanna hear it again. And again. 'Creep' I thought to myself.

"Come sit down with me." She says and when I look at her, I see she's already seated on one of  the two bean bags kept around the corner with a small table in front of her. I make my way towards and seat myself on another bean bag next to her. 

"So cupcake, what do you wanna talk about?" I ask her.

"When are we meeting your friends?" She asks. 

"Today? Are you free? Then I can arrange something."

"Yea I'm free." 

"Cool then. Do you know the football ground nearby? It's just a 5 minute walk from here." 

"Yea why?" She askes.

"Well I have a football match today and they are gonna be present there to support me. So I was hoping if you'd come there. If you are not comfortable then we can meet after my match at some restaurant." I tell her.

"You play Football?" She asks me excitedly.

"Yea why?" I ask her. She looks so cute like this. 

"No no it's nothing. Don't worry. I'll be present there." She says not answering my question but agreeing to my request. 

"By the way, can I borrow some books from here?" I ask her.

"Yes definitely you can! But don't forget to return it once you are done." She says.

"Ok madam." I say and we both continue laughing and talking.

AN: Hello readers!! Yea I agree I vanished for a month or so and you all didn't get any updates. But now I'm back again. Hopefully you all enjoyed this chapter. Let me know your thoughts in the comment section Next chapters will be up soon. Bye!!