3

I shaved, sprayed on the best perfume I have, put on a nice outfit, and styled my hair.

Now I'm eating breakfast and waiting to meet Taylor.

"I've liked you for a while now, Taylor, would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I'm practicing the words I'll say today.

This is already another attempt and none of them sound appropriate. It does not convince me. It's true, I like Taylor and I would like her to be my girlfriend. But all the words I say sound artificial and strange.

A message saves me from my pathetic attempts.

"It was great yesterday, I'm sorry that I'm texting now, but as soon as I got back I went to sleep hahaha. I hope we will meet again soon because I would love to go to a party with Harry Styles 'cause I heard that you're quite the guy when it comes to partying."

Louis.

A smile creeps onto my lips.

"I liked it yesterday too and I would love to go to the party with you. Are you free this weekend?"

I get an answer immediately.

"For you always, lad. 8 p.m. the same place where we last met?"

"Sure thing, see you then"

"See ya!"

Okay, so today I'm asking a girl I've liked for some time if she'll be my girlfriend, and a few days later I'm going to the club with Louis Tomlinson.

A pretty normal week. The most normal.

I can't wait to see James' reaction when he finds out about all this. However, I think he will focus more on the part of the story in which I go to a party with the footballer.

But now it's time to focus on today which is Taylor. Today, only she counts.

I check my watch. 11 o'clock in the morning. I still have a lot of time so I can work some more.

I go to the living room and take a piece of paper from the already cluttered table. I should clean it up a bit, throw away the song lyrics that didn't work for me and hide the rest somewhere so they won't get lost.

I'll deal with it later. Definitely.

"The day we met, my heart screamed "stop" because I knew you would cause problems.

My girl probably wouldn't like you if she ever met you.

My girl is as beautiful as the sunrise, but I have always been drawn to the sunset.

I know it's crazy, but you have an effect on me that I can't resist.

The sunset now overshadows my entire life, even though I would love to see my girl's sun.

My girl will kill me if she finds out about the new tattoo in my mind.

And I know she'll hate me for it, but I will try with all my heart to make her think that she's the brightest star of my life just because I'm afraid to admit how your glow is my favourite spark.

I'm sorry, my love but his light is brighter than your sunrise.

Is brighter than your sunrise."

I don't fucking know how I'm going to make a rock album out of this. Maybe I'll hold off, save the rock songs for another time.

I look at the text I wrote. His light.