˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23🍓ˎˊ˗

Unedited!══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Unedited!
══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Breakfast was awkward.

Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon hadn't forgotten what happened yesterday and Taehyung and Jimin were oblivious to everything because their hotel suite was across the hall.

Mingi and Hongjoong awkwardly sat by the table. The young alpha was wearing his thick glasses but that didn't change anything that they did yesterday.

"The dorky-ier the appearance, the bigger the package." Quote from Jung Hoseok.

The beta was wearing a huge sweater which covered his neck, probably hiding the hickeys on his neck.

"Owie?" Jungkook tilted his head as he pointed at the scratch marks on Mingi's bicep.

"No I just scratch myself a little too much." Mingi said, giving the pup a small piece of his pancake.

Hoseok noticed how Hongjoong stared at Mingi. His eyes were filled with love.
Hoseok smiled at the sight.

"So, was there protection involved?" Yoongi spoke up, leaning back.

Hongjoong choked on his sandwich and Mingi's face turned red.

"Oh so there wasn't protection?" Namjoon added on. The young beta flushed as he hid his face in the sweater he was wearing.

"Why would you ask such a question, samchon?" Hongjoong muttered. Yoongi and Namjoon shrugged their shoulders, "I just want to know."

Hoseok shook his head, Namjoon and Yoongi were honestly soulmates.

- -
"Who's a clean baby? Who's a clean baby? You are, yes, you are!"
Hoseok said as blew roses into Minseok's tummy, the pup's little feet kicked around. She had a little lopsided smile.

Hoseok applied some lotion on Minseok who just stared at him, her legs moving around. He put her diaper on, patting her bum which made her coo. Hoseok laughed at her, "You're something aren't you Minnie?"

Hoseok wiped his hands, "My little girl, let's see what your dad put out for you to wear?" The mother picked up the baby, resting her head on his shoulder.

The omega looked at the clothes on the bed, "I was scared for a moment, I thought you were going to wear a pink frilly dress for a second." Hoseok said, bouncing Minseok in his arms.

The younger heard a scoff coming from the bathroom.

Minseok was pretty easy to get dressed, she just stared at her mom, only letting out small puffs of air.

"You're so pretty, Seokie," Hoseok said as he kissed Minseok's chubby cheeks.
He carefully picked the pup up, covering her with a fluffy white baby blanket.

The omega walked out of the room, he saw Seokjin hunched over the baby stroller.

"You're done setting it up?"