˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28🍓ˎˊ˗

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Seokjin should have known swimsuit shopping with Hoseok was a trap.

"How do I look?," Hoseok asked as opening the fitting room curtain. Seokjin's face turned red, "Y-you look good." He stuttered, looking away.

The omega wore a light green spaghetti strap swimsuit top, with a similar shawl wrapped around his waist. It suited his lean, pear-shaped body. His slightly toned stomach and pretty thighs would drive any alpha crazy and that was just the bare minimum.

"Thank you Jinnie, gosh I am so excited for this trip." Hoseok threw himself into the older's arms, giggling at Seokjin's red face, "You're so cute hyung."

Seokjin sat on the chair outside the changing rooms and waited for Hoseok to finish trying on the swimsuits he had selected.
The alpha had to ignore the confused looks shot at him by passers.

Hoseok had pulled Seokjin into the changing room at one point, the older held his breath the entire time he was in the room. Hoseok was so pretty it could kill him.

Soon the long-awaited trip came.

Seokjin was joining Hoseok's family on their trip to the beach. He wasn't the only one, Hoseok's older sister's boyfriend was joining them. Seokjin felt somewhat out of place.

Hoseok's family was so bubbly and cheery and Jiwoo's boyfriend was probably used to it because he joined in on the family's karaoke on the way to the beach.

Hoseok was his daily serotonin for him but the entire family was way too much for him.

"What's wrong Seok?"

Hoseok asked, staring at him with worried eyes.

"N-nothing it's just overwhelming- in a good way of course," Seokjin said, the younger smiled as he leaned closer to the older. "I know we can be overwhelming at times," Hoseok whispered into his ear. Seokjin felt goosebumps on his skin, Hoseok whispering in his ear had to be heaven.

They arrived at the beach.

Hoseok said he was going to change into his swimsuit, pulling his sister with him.

Seokjin was left with Jiwoo's boyfriend, Andrew.

"I'm Andrew and you?" the older alpha put his hand out. Seokjin cleared his throat, "I'm Seokjin."

Seokjin sat underneath the beach umbrella awkwardly as he watched Hoseok's parents converse with Andrew. He felt a little self-conscious of his body, here he was wearing a long-sleeved loose swim shirt and trunks while all the guys around him were shirtless and showing off their toned bodies.