Help me!

Ok so I got really really bored so I got on DeviantArt (1st mistake) and I was just looking through when I noticed this fan art of Ed, Edd, and Eddy at first I was like "wait are Ed and Edd holding hands?! WTF!!!" So like a logical person... I decided to investigate. I looked through and, apparently, it was the last part of a comic... So I hurried up and went to the beginning cuz that's the best place to start right? Turns out said comic was part of the Kevedd ship. 1.) WHAT THE HECK HOW?!?! 2.) Why would Kevin and Edd be an item. It made no sense. So I read the comic and I was like ok I guess this is cool or whatever... Then parts started going missing. Like 10 of them at a time. I was super confused so I looked in the comments and found the link to the whole thing on another web site. Well now I'm basically fucked. I was sucked in too deep. (Curse my curiosity!) The parts were missing cuz they contained mature content. Well the first one that was missing was okay like no dick or any of that shit. Well then the 10 others that were missing... Yah they had sex... Bruh I checked outta there so fast and deleted my history... I am scared for life. o_o but other than that, the writing was actually really good. But yah basically the point of the story is this is what happens when I get bored so I need something to do before this happens again. Please save me people. My poor virgin eyes have suffered way to much...