just listen for a minute!!

I couldn't understand anything...why the hell I'm getting taunted by everyone.. y my frnds can't hear my problems..why they just ignoring me ... instead of hearing me fully they started to shout at me ..inorder to run from that scene I just said ok and left...but still it turns out be like I've created a blunder...god ...why they are not listening me properly..why they come to a conclusion that I'm the reason for everything..

Y can't men handle their own chores ..y they expect female to do all their chores...if they feel hungry they should come forward and eat..if their phone got battery dried, if they need water,etc y do they expect a women to do all these things... everyone has problems everyone has feelings.. everyone has heart and everyone has endured heartbreaks...y do people never listen to the second side of the story ...y do they behave like they alone undergoing problems ... ..

Some people will open up and say what they are undergoing..but some people like me are struggling to open up any matters ..we r running from harsh realities we r running from problems we r running from ourselves...we r struggling a silent battle which we don't show to anyone... before throwing tantrums on others don't forget to understand they are enduring lots of pain than you in reality ....ur harsh bitter words may be faded from ur mind after few hrs ..but it will definitely haunt later ..

~bhava