A Game Of Catch.

*Hours Later...*

*Engel and Edward would be playing catch again*

"OW- Stop throwing it at my eye for once!" *Engel would be covering his eye.*

*Edward would open his mouth* 

"I KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA SAY! DONT EVEN SAY IT! FOR ONCE, CANT YOU ADMIT THAT YOU MISSED!? YOU KEEP DOING THAT- THIS IS WHY ZIP NEVER TALKS TO YOU!"

*Engel would sigh* "Please man. Just... Apologize to Zip for once, I know you guys are just- the worst! But.. You can change! Just... please.."

*Engel would sob.*

"... Alright. I missed then." *Edward would grab the ball and continue playing.*

....

"Hey. Zip." *Edward would be back in College*

"... What do you want..?" *Zip would be opening her locker*

"... Sorry. For everything." *Edward would sigh*

"... Atleast you admit your wrong.. What about that girlfriend, Petunia? The one you dont even LOVE THAT MUCH!" *Zip would get close to Edward*

"... I'll break up with her..." *Edward would look disappointed in himself*

...

*Petunia would be struggling to open her locker*

"Hey Petunia, Uhm... I-I Think we should break up." *Edward would sigh*

"... WHAT!? PLEASE! COME ON PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE DONT!" *Petunia would be begging*

"No.. It's better if we move from eachother" *Edward would sigh*

"Fine then! See what happens... DICK!" *Petunia would stomp away, leaving her stuff*