Season 1

Part 1

Suproma was scrolling through her phone wbecoz she was bored..she opened Instagram instead and then saw the latest posts of her fav channel which she knew would make her happy...she was done going through them..she looked at her friend's acc i.e.priyanjana's acc...she saw a post..she saw that her friend has a crush on her husband...she was in shock ..as being a leo she was dying and was fuckiing angry with her...she called her husband....

Sudiksha: yes babe what happened?why r u angry all of a sudden.....?!

Sup: shouldn't I be angry!Priya just posted a post...of her and u making a heart..

Sudiksha calmly holding suproma's hand and saying:

How can I be so selfish if I have someone like u..i would never want priyanjana to be mine..I love u now in the past and in the future...
Suproma was in shock but hearing sudiksha's words she was down...
Meanwhile leaving suproma's hand by giving her a kiss she went away..
Sudiksha picke up her electric guitar gently and started playing suproma's fav.song..,,,,,,
Suproma was super happy because her fav person did it for her...

Later surpma went away to her bedroom saying to sudiksha she is feeling down.. sudiksha was a little disappointed but suproma said that she will be fine after a small nap of 1hr..

But little did sudiksha knew that suproma was actually going to plot the revenge for Priya because she tried to take her property...
Meanwhile......

~•~

                                       Part 2

Meanwhile innocently the little sister of Priya picked up the phone and didn't say anything..
Suproma out of anger didn't even let her speak and shouted and growled at her..
After suproma was done on the call,sudiksha knocked the door ...

Sudiksha: why were u shouting..

Suproma was silent**
Sudiksha knew her well and understood that it was the post**
Sudiksha - suproma don't be angry we r not dating!shake it off of the head..
Suproma had a headache.. sudiksha gently massaged her forehead and gave her a forehead kiss..
They both went to sleep after having steak as dinner..

THE NEXT DAY

Both were ready because it was the day of school picnic...in the bus suproma and sudiksha were far because the section was different..in the bus even though the teachers were there they didn't mind..
They played romantic songs.. suproma opening her hair and opened the bus window..the hair was flying and she was staring at him..

Sudiksha came out of the seat to reach suproma..all the students made a circle to cover him and her from the teachers...
romantic songs were played...
bus was going on the beach..
windows were open...
And she was staring at her...
The eye contacts used to give the shivers...
But the next moment something changed......
Sudiksha was going to kiss suproma ....but... something changed....
~•~

                                             Part 3

But... something changed...the bus driver suddenly gave a  break..all of a sudden suproma falls on the ground by losing balance and priyanjana who was being her falls on sudiksha on the bus.. luckily the teachers didn't see it.. suproma was angry..she went all the way to the picnic ignoring sudiksha.. sudiksha was sad..
Sudiksha: i didn't mean to do it it was priyanjana..,,,,!

Suproma: oh please I've had enough nonsense now leave me..

She went away angrily..
During lunch the both sat together..after having lunch sudiksha went to the washroom to wash hands and suproma felt guilty for doing that... suproma went to sudiksha and hugged her tightly from the front..

Suproma: holds ears** sorry ..I was angry UK leo things...

Sudiksha looks at her ...
Supro then hugged sudiksha again and was trying to kiss her on the lips..
Sudiksha bent down in one knee and then suproma kissed her on the lips...
Others be watching them.**
After the picnic inside the bus,,,,,,
They both stared at each other and sat behind each other...the looked at each other...
Sudiksha gave suproma a kiss on the lips.. suproma was in the sky....
Sudiksha then gently held the hand. And opened the window.....this thime the break fell of the bus...then again this time priyanjana sat on sudiksha's lap....

~•~

Sudiksha's lap... suproma was angry and annoyed by priyanjana by everything happening to her...she gnawed and growled at sudiksha and didn't speak a word.... sudiksha was sad..she didn't want any more chaos...
She sat by the window sad...,,,while they heard a knock on the door.. sudiksha opened and it was priyanjana... priyanjana was deeply ashamed and continuously tried to apologize to sudiksha for the incident....

Sudiksha had already forgiven her.,,,,,
Meanwhile suproma seeing this became super angry and then she thought that they are really dating...she thought sudiksha was backstabbing her.....

But she actually didn't... sudiksha was upset..she sad by the window in the master bedroom and gently took her electric guitar up in the hands and played enchanted... suproma was feeling guilty ..she rested her arm on sudiksha.. sudiksha casually pulling the hand of suproma and pulling it towards her.. suproma sat on her lap.... sudiksha kept the guitar and then she gave sudiksha a hickey...and rest was history......

~•~