part 1

Under the blanket of a starless night, I found myself whispering to the void, "𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝..." My voice trailed off, swallowed by the silence that enveloped me. The boy with the stormy eyes and laughter that echoed like a melody in the wind was just a dream away, yet galaxies apart in reality.

Every day, I watched him from afar, our paths crossing yet never intertwining, like parallel lines destined never to meet. The universe seemed to conspire against us, setting a stage where timing, circumstance, and fate played villains in our unwritten story.

I watched him make his way to the crowd feeling proud how he can be that confident, i just love how he can make my heart flattered just by making that beautiful face with a slight smile wishing how could he be not mine? How can the universe is so unfair that it made me be the side character in the story.

When will i be the main character the one who is always right, the one who never makes mistakes, the one is perfect as a flower, perfect as a dress, perfect as the wind that blows right to her face and have that slight little smile. But that dreams of being beautiful, perfect and everything are now gone.

Because that things i describe is the girl who he likes since childhood. I never care, think, or even say about it because she is just perfect, perfect like literally perfect as perfect. She's so kind that she became my best friend 5 years like literally 5 YEARS.

We been best friend since the day she came to our school. Actually she's from a higher school like literally higher that school is like famous and the tuition? Is like the money that could build a mansion it's million millions but because she wants to transfer to her best friends school she came here now that how she end up here.
Him with his easy smile and eyes that sparkled with mischief, seemed to glide through life effortlessly. To her like literally is childhood bestfriend, he was like a melody she'd always known but never heard before, familiar yet entirely enchanting. Despite her reservations, she found herself drawn to him, her affection growing with each passing day.

She was everything like me who wasn't—confident, radiant, and, most importantly, a significant chapter in his history. Suddenly, i found myself on the outskirts of a world she longed to be part of, watching from afar as old bonds rekindled, leaving her to wonder if her feelings for him were ever meant to be more than just a silent wish.

Days turned into weeks, and i watched him and her friendship blossom, each moment a reminder of what could have been. Yet, it was in this time of reflection that Ava discovered the true strength of her heart. She realized that love, in its purest form, wished happiness for the beloved, even if it meant standing in the shadows.
Determined not to let her unspoken love become a regret, i decided to step out of the shadows. One crisp autumn afternoon, under the golden hue of the setting sun, i found him alone at their favorite spot by the creek.

"Hey," she began, her voice barely above a whisper, "I need to tell you something." As she poured her heart out, revealing the depth of her feelings, him listened, his expression unreadable.

When she finished, a silence hung between them, heavy with unspoken thoughts. Finally, he spoke, his voice gentle. "Hey, you're amazing, and anyone would be lucky to have you. I'm sorry I didn't see what was right in front of me."

Though it wasn't the response i had hoped for, there was a bittersweet comfort in laying her feelings bare. They agreed to remain friends, and as time passed, my heart began to heal, my affection for him transforming into a cherished memory.

It was then that i realized love wasn't about possession or grand gestures; it was about finding courage in vulnerability and strength in letting go. And as i opened my heart to new possibilities, i discovered that sometimes, the end of one story is just the beginning of another.

•𝙃𝙚𝙮, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡•