✨9✨

After a few days have passed, you find yourself still feeling uneasy despite talking to your boyfriend again. You can't shake off the feeling of disappointment and hurt when he ditched your third-anniversary date. You know that you should forgive him and move on, but a part of you still wants him to feel the same pain that you felt. You start to consider ways to make him angry, hoping that it will make you feel better and give you a sense of justice. However, deep down, you know that this is not a healthy way to deal with your emotions and that you need to find a better way to communicate with your partner.

you were going to the library with your friend somi which is situated at a distance in the building of your university. 

As you were about to climb the stairs, you felt a gentle tap on your shoulder

As you were about to climb the stairs, you felt a gentle tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw the most popular boy from your university, looking at you with a warm and loving gaze. He had a beautiful flower in his hand, which he was holding out to you with a charming smile. He greeted you with enthusiasm, saying, "Hi, Y/N!" while running his hand through his hair in a slightly nervous manner. It was clear that he had been waiting for this moment for a long time, and he was finally taking a chance to express his feelings for you.

''hey, hyun!'' you replied.

''what are you doing tonight?'' he asked with a slight smile.

''Uhm I'm a little busy as I have to prepare for the exams!'' you said with an apologetic face.

then your gaze fell on jungkook who was leaning on the locker almost glaring at the shit out of that poor boy. 

and your mind smirked.......!

''but I will take out my time only for you, hyun'' you said with a pretty yet fake smile making him grin.

''thank you so much y/nie!'' he said taking your hand in his while everyone widened their eyes in pure shock.

''but first I want to say something to you!''

''I'm all ears!'' you said laughing and saw jungkook on fire, full-blazed.

he then kneels down and clears his throat.

''y/n! I just wanna ask you something.....because from the time I saw you I have fallen in love with you so deeply that I cannot see anything! Will you be my girlfriend?'' he asked with his fake smile and you were in utter shock.

after that dry confession, jungkook lost his cool and made his way toward you both while fuming in anger beside taehyung trying to stop him.

he stood in front of you and swiflty slid his hand around your waist and kissed you hungrily pouring all his love inside. you melted in that sloppy kiss and gave your best in it.

while you both were eating each other's face, everyone gasped and that boy stood up in anger.

after that kiss, you both parted away breathing heavily and jungkook spoke: