✧ chapter - 3 ✧

Author pov -

Jimin come and with glasses of water in tray he was so simple and somewhere Mr Choi was liking him too but Mrs park don't like it
She was getting angry and jimin who notice it and went towards mr park and sit beside him after sometime Mrs park loose her temper and start to calling kookie but got no response so jimin went to call him but find kookie was dancing instead of studing Jimin make kookie ready and took him down they make dinner and Mr. Choi and all the members had their dinner with alote of chit chatting and mr choi and mr park is walking outside of their house let's see what happened next ......

Outside of their house both were walking and talking :

Mr choi - jayhong !! I have a good boy in mind for Jimin

Mr choi - jayhong !! I have a good boy in mind for Jimin. The boy is very handsome, polite and from a good family. You must have heard about Min Empire in South Korea. ( Both where walking)

Jayhong - Who does not know about min empire, that company is a very famous company in the world ( smile )

Mr Choi - So you must have heard about min Empire's owner Mr Min Joshua !!

Jayhong - yes I heard about him he is a famous bussiness man in the world ( smile )

Mr. Choi - One of his feet is on the peak of prosperity and the other on the ground of simplicity. He is a very open hearted person and is down to earth.!!

Mr Choi - As for jimin I was thinking about his second son Min yoongi , he is handling his father another company ( smile )

Jayhong - Choi I..I .How can I think of such a high family, where is he and where is I? Choi I couldn't even dream of such a high family ( nervously )

Mr Choi - So will boys from good families remain bachelors hann ?? Don't people from good families need good boys hann ??

Jayhong - Abb..N..No No I'm not saying this .....

Mr Choi - I won't heard anything Mr Min joshua is looking for a good boy for his son and I am meeting him with the proposal of a very nice boy, if you want to give me jimin's photo then give it.

Jayhong - Wait, I'll get it right now. ( He smile and left )

On the other hand in kitchen: