Unknown Variable Detected

A black and purple motorcycle raced through the night streets of Japan. The man sitting on it was wearing an unbuttoned bright purple jacket with a hood and zippered pockets, a black T-shirt and gray-blue jeans. A purple motorcycle helmet protected his head. With his head down, he checked the radar readings. One more kilometer. Great. He was in time.

After driving the right distance, he parked the vehicle behind one of the trees, climbed onto it and looked ahead. Two magical girls were fighting from a distance, and one of them was more aggressive. After descending from the tree, the teenager took out the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser from his jacket pocket, attached it to his belt and activated it. Next, he took out the purple Progrisekey and pressed it, activating it under the word "Poison" pronounced in a mechanical voice!

"Henshin," saying this word, he inserted the Progrisekey into the slot, after which it lit up and a large black scorpion with purple eyes jumped out of it. Pulling a lever on his belt, the teenager opened the key, forcing it to say "Forcerise! Sting Scorpion! Break Down." Meanwhile, the scorpion turned around and hit the teenager in the chest with its tail, causing him to glow with purple light, and then cover himself with a suit of a similar color with yellow lenses. The scorpion himself, using the sting as a lever, rose into the air above the man, went behind him and wrapped his paws around the front. Under the crackle of lightning, the scorpion shattered into pieces, gathered on the teenager's body with black armor. Running quickly and cautiously to the battlefield, he hid behind one of the trees and began to watch. That magical girl who was fighting more aggressively, stopped her rival's attempts to retreat and stubbornly refused to listen to her. Finally, she managed to knock her to the ground, pin her by the throat and raise her sword in order to bring it down. Deciding to stop waiting, the teenager jumped out from behind a tree, rushed forward and crashed into the future killer, knocking her off her opponent.

"Who are you?" The girl had short malachite-colored hair and dark pink eyes that were intently studying her new opponent. She was wearing a red-orange dress decorated with a black pattern resembling scales, a similar-colored mushroom cap with the same pattern, and pale yellow boots. In her right hand she held a sword with a red and white speckled hilt. With her left hand, she rested on the ground.

"Call me Horobi. Kamen Rider Horobi," meanwhile, Horobi's visor scanned the girl in order to convey to its owner all the necessary information.

'Pholiota, real name Fureku Jutetsu. Magic: Can control mushrooms. Allows her to create mushrooms, as well as use the available ones with which she fights. Mushrooms are not particularly resistant. Other items: Fly-Agaric, a sword acting as her weapon,' meanwhile, the malachite-haired girl rose and stood in a fighting stance.

"Horobi, you have one chance to get out of here," Jutetsu shot Kamen Rider a look boiling with anger.

"And why should I do that, eh, Pholiota? Or should I call you Fureku Jutetsu?" Pholiota almost stumbled in surprise.

"H-how do you know my name?" The shock was so strong that it displaced all other emotions experienced by the girl.

"I have my own ways. Now, would you be so kind as to explain to me why you attacked this girl?" Kamen Rider pointed at the second girl, who was still lying on the ground and staring at those present in shock.

"Why? Do you want to know why?" a manic grin began to appear on Pholiota's face, "It's very simple. It's fun. Besides, since fighting to the death is part of the exam, why can't I enjoy it?" the malachite-haired girl pointed her sword at Horobi.