Chapter Two - The Internet Graveyard as

As the two heroes sat on the bench gazing at the unsettling corruption. "SMG4, how did that-a...thing get-a like that?" Mario asked SMG4 with a voice of concern. SMG4, who was also looking absolutely dumbfounded. He then slowly turned over to Mario and looked at him with a heavy look, "I don't know Mario...but whatever it is..it's definitely not a meme, nor human." he replied solemnly, running a hand through his hair in frustration. With a heavy sigh, he lowered his head into his hands, grappling with the enormity of the mystery before them.

Suddenly, a portal crackled to life nearby, and two egg dogs emerged, adorned with captain hats atop their heads. They seem to be looking for something or someONE. That's when they spotted Mario. One of them barked "There's the corrupted meme over there." which the both of them had no clue what the eggnog said. With swift efficiency, the duo approached Mario, scooping him up in their arms before whisking him away into the portal, leaving SMG4 alone in the courtyard, stunned by the sudden turn of events.

"What's going on?! What's happening here?" Mario demanded, his voice a mix of anger and confusion as he disappeared into the portal, leaving SMG4 behind, bewildered and alone once more. With a heavy heart, SMG4 gazed at the swirling vortex before him, a sense of inevitability washing over him. "Guess I'm following that dumbass..." he muttered under his breath, rising from the bench and stepping into the portal.

On the other side awaited an oasis, serene and beautiful, yet haunting in its stillness. Everywhere he looked, the familiar faces of the memes he had once brought to life now enjoy their life in this....paradise? It was The Internet Graveyard, a solemn reminder of the fleeting nature of online fame and the price of immortality in the digital world. A place of tragedy and solitude.