🔞16. Our little Match-maker (Bottom Shubman)

(A/N- those who wanted Bottom Shubman, may continue, and those who didn't, please don't spread any hate. I'll update bottom Ishan in the next one)
..

‼️‼️Bottom Shubman‼️‼️
‼️‼️Top Ishan‼️‼️

*Third person's POV*

Ishan had arrived in Mumbai for a short business related trip and also as a chance to meet his cousin, Rohit.

"Bhaiya, don't worry, aa jaunga main aap tak, it's okay"
"Ishu, dhyaan rakhna please. Apna saara samaan ekdam safely leke chalna and most of all apna dhyaan rakhna'
"Okay okay Bhaiya. I'm a grown up adult now, don't worry too much"
"Are aise kaise not worry, chhota sa baccha hai tu mera. Teri chinta nahi karunga to kiski-"

And Sammy started crying. Her cries reach Ishan through the phone call.
"*Laughs* Meri Sammy Baby ki chinta karo bhaiya. I'll take care of myself"
"*Sighs* fine. Hotel pohchne ke baad call karna"
"Okay Bhaiya, good night"

Well, Rohit insisted at first on Ishan to stay with him but Ishan convinced him in the end that he had to meet up with more people and there was a meeting in that hotel itself, so it was better he stayed there. But of course, just for the meeting day and then he'd be back at Rohit's.

He loaded his luggage into the room and flopped on the bed feeling tired from all the travelling.
He called Rohit, no answer. So he called Ritika, Rohit's wife.

"Hi Bhabhi"
"Ishu! Have you reached?"
"Yes, bhabhi. Bhaiya ko kya hua? He didn't answer"
"Are abhi wo Sammy ke saath khel rahe hai.. tu rest karle jab tak. Kal subah dono se baat karlena"
"Ok bhabhi"
"Kab aayega tu yahan par?"
"Bhabhi kal meeting hai, uske baad pakka aaunga"

The next day, his meeting went smoothly. The idea he proposed was loved by the team and he then called Rohit.

"Bhaiya! Sammy! How's my Baby?" Sammy had the phone in her little hands.
"I'm fine, Chacha! Are you coming?"
"Yes, Darling. Main thodi si der mein aata hun, okay."
"YAYYY!"
"Jaldi aaja Ishan. We're waiting for you" Rohit said and then left.

He saw a tall figure appear in the frame and that person picked Sammy and took her away.
"Shubi Chacha! You like boys?"
"I do, Baby.. but don't say it out loud like that"
"Oh... You like Ishu chachu also?"
"*Chuckles* I don't like every boy, Sweetheart. You tell me, should I like your Ishu chacha?"
"Hmmmm... Yes! I love him too!"
"Okay, Darling.. do you want me to be his boyfriend, hm? You know what boyfriends are, Sweety?"
"I do! Boyfriends kiss! Like mumma and-"
"We don't say that out loud, Baby. What Mumma and Papa do is a secret, okay?"
"Okay! Will you and Ishu chacha do secret things too?"

Shubman blushed but Ishan couldn't obviously see it because the camera was pointed to the floor. Ishan longed for the answer.

"I- Maybe- Why am I telling you all this?"
"Because you love me"
"I do, Sammy Baby. *Mwah* Happy?"
"Yes!"
"Where's my kiss?"

Sammy kissed him and Ishan cut the call before someone knew that he had heard everything.

About an hour drive and he had reached his Ro bhai's house. He rang the doorbell and a tall looking guy opened the door.
"Hi"
"Hi.."
"I'm here to meet my Rohit bhaiya. This is where he lives right? Because I've never seen you before"
"Yes. You must be his cousin! He told me about you! Come in, please!"

Ishan smiled at him looking at his big toothy grin and dimples.
"Who are you?" Ishan asked him.
"Oh I-"
"ISHAN! Tu aagya! Kaisa hai mera bachha!" Rohit said hugging Ishan.

"Main accha hu bhaiya, where's Sammy and bhabhi?"
"Vo abhi Virat ke saath bahar gaye hain"
"Virat kaun hain?"
"Umm... Mera ek dost tha na, Punjab se. Wo hai Virat.. and ye hai Shubman Gill. Virat's younger brother"
"Oh... Hi Shubman"
"Hi, Ishan"