𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

It's been a few days since Stray Kids' new album 'Oddinary' was released. To be honest, I like all of the songs, but 'Muddy Water', 'Charmer' and 'Maniac' really caught my eye.

   I haven't really thought of auditioning, but my friend Theodora (Teddy, Ted, Tedzy, Lil' T, TayTay for short) hasn't stopped bugging me. I told her that I'll audition sooner or later, but I don't really think that it's meant to be.

"𝘾'𝙈𝙊𝙉 𝙔/𝙉 𝙒𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙐𝙋, 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙂𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇!" My mom screeched from downstairs. Ah yes, my last week of school, like literally. I'll finally get out of that prison, but Teddy will have to suffer one more year. Poor Teddy. I got my already picked out outfit from my desk chair, got dressed, put on my New Balance 530's on and went downstairs

 I got my already picked out outfit from my desk chair, got dressed, put on my New Balance 530's on and went downstairs

•Outfit ↑

•Shoes ↓

   I then ran downstairs, took my bag from the cabinet next to the front door, my keys from the key hanger and my sandwich that my mom left me

   "BYE MOM, I LOVE YOU!" I yelled and then opened the door to go outside. The bus just got there as I was leaving the house, which made my day as smooth as butter (Smooth like butter, like a criminal undercover!~).

   Got in the bus, and as always, me Teddy and Jeremy (J, JJ or Jerry for short) got the three backseats. "Hey, what's up girlie?" Asked Teddy.

   "Nothin' much. Almost tripped down the stairs falling to my death." I said sitting down in between them. "Meh, you should've died. It would be better off without you." JJ joked, slightly smirking.

   "Shut up ya bastard." I sighed and checked the time on my phone: 7:35 AM. Well now atleast I can put my stuff in the lockers, talk with JJ and Tedzy and then go to class. Suddenly, the bus stopped and we were in front of the school. I was staring into nothing and zoning out, but Teddy's voice shook me out of my trance.

   "C'mon pooks, you gotta stand up so we can get up too, y'know?" Said Teddy. "I know damn well Lil' T. Now shut up." I stood up and went towards the exit of the bus. Jerry pushed me forward and I almost tripped. I looked behind my back, glaring at JJ. He returned my glare with a middle finger while smiling and then I just turned back around and continued walking.

*THE SCHOOL DAY HAS ENDED!!*

"So.. Are you gonna audition?" Teddy asked me. "I am. But I will when I think I am ready to do so." I answered calmly, turning on my phone to "look at the time" for the 20th time since the bus ride had began. I couldn't stop staring at my wallpaper of Chan..

Am I crazy, or am I THAT big of a fangirl? Eh, I already know that I am, heheh. The bus stopped at the bus stop in my neighborhood and I stood up to go outside and continue my journey to my home.

"Bye TayTay, bye J!" I bid them goodbye and they retorted with goodbyes too. I left the bus and then went towards my house.

******

HEYYYY!!! Ik that it's not much of a long chapter, but I hope you like it so far! If a picture doesn't show up, please, warn me in the comments so I can fix it! ❤️

Question of the day:

How's your day going?