2

Instagram: @Amerèonfilm updated their story!

The sleep deprived girl quickly posted to her story before hopping on the plane making herself comfortable with a bottle of juice and a sheetmask to hopefully help her from looking like a raisin when she stepped off. And fell into a deep sleep for the three hours in the sky.

As she walked off the plane towards the luggage collection, she placed her headphones over her head to hopefully reduce some of the airport anxiety that was bound to come at any moment. Normally Layla would have accompanied her, however she had inescapable plans and figured that nothing major will happen that cannot be sorted over the phone.
Through mutual agreement, Oscar and Amerè
had decided to meet at the airport along with his fellow teammate lando, and the girl would be lying if she said she hadn't been stalking his instagram over the weekend, as all of their flights arrived within a short window of time.

Amerè stood near the airport exit pink suitcases firm beside her as she tapped away at her phone, the nerves of being along in an unfamiliar area starting to get to her.

"hi are you Amerè?" a soft voice spoke making the girl spin to person talking to her only to be met with those farmiliar pale blue eyes she has seen over instagram.
"hello, yes lando correct?" she spoke smiling at the boy as his hand lingered on her shoulder, obviously knowing that was his name but couldnt think of anything better to say.
"indeed, nice to meet you ive heard a lot about you" he smirked as Amerès face flushed a light shade of pink in embarrassment.
"oh my god im so sorry about anything hes told you about me" she laughed thinking of everything possible that oscar could've told him. Lando joining in laughing aswell.
"speaking of Oscar any sign of him?"
"i spoke to him a couple of hours ago but i dont think he has any signal maybe-"
Almost perfectly timed, a now familiar Accent was heard making the girls head turn.
"god airport staff act like they were forced into their job!" he huffed clearly just having had an altercation with a staff member.
"oh my god oscar i thought i was never gonna see you again" the girl laughed engulfing the boy in a tight hug to which he immediately returned.
'ive actually just been secretly avoiding you all this time" the brunette rolled her eyes playfully and shoved the boy of of him jokingly.
The pair hadn't seen eachother since Silverstone Last year as Oscar had been busy travelling round racing and Amerè dosent become an official photographer till this years season and spent last season working on the behind the scenes stuff and editing photos for the teams in her London apartment.
"you've met lando then?" Oscar questioned to the girl as he walked over to lando himself, dapping him up as bros do.
"i dont get a hug then?" Lando sassed making the girl laugh. 'he's funny' she thought to herself. Oscar caved in rolling his eyes giving the other boy a hug.
'much better" lando spoke through his cheesy grin.

The three of them wrapped up there greetings and headed toward there car that would be driving them to there Air b&b where they would meet everyone else.
Once getting to the car the three of them lifted there suitcases into the boot of the car some finding it easier than others.
"here let me do it' Lando spoke picking up the pink suitcase the girl had been struggling with for the last 2 minutes almost effortlessly.
"thank you Lando, i honestly dont know how a weeks worth of clothes can be that heavy!" she laughed at her own lack of strength.
"maybe your just small" he shrugged smiling at the girls unsatisfied face as he got into the car, to which she swiftly followed.
in the car Lando would be driving as Amerè and Oscar sat in the back.
The drive consisted of Catching up, lando and Amerè starting to getting to know eachother, and blasting music as they approached the mountains of Livingo.

Amerè could already tell that this was going to be an amazing trip.

A/N: how are we finding this story so far!!!
im so excited for this story
any suggestions ??