Chapt.8

Nya POV
I woke up and took a 20 min shower and lotioned my body and put my red bra and pantie set. I put on a white crop top that says no new friends and black pencil skirt, and black wedges.

I went to the bathroom and flat ironed my hair and then put on mascara and clear lip gloss.

I took a pic in my body length mirror and went down stairs for break fast.

Me: Good morning guys*smiles*

Mom&Dad: good morning baby girl*smiling*

I ate and went and got in my black range rover and headed to my new school.

Nya POV

When I pulled up to this ghetto ass school. I got out and everyone was staring I went inside and sat at the top of the bleachers and just played on my phone.

???:hi your new here

Me: yea my name is Tanya what's yours

???: Parodise but people call me Paris and I have a boyfriend named Ray but yep I'm the quiet kind but I don't take bullshit from others.

Me: o cool wanna be friends

Paris: sure * smiles* ray is popular, were you popular

Me: yes me and my boyfriend are just friends now.

???: Hi I'm new here I just moved her from Nola

Me: Hi my name is Tanya I'm new here to*smiles*

Nya POV

Drew: hoe why you thinking you run shit

Me: don't run up on.me like you know me which you don't so get yo fishy ass out my face

After I said that people were crowding around with cameras
I go in put a show up for them.

Drew: I ain't fishy my pussy tighter then that pencil skirt bitch.

Me: tight?? You mean loose because I'm new here and already know you fucked the whole basketball team so sit that ass down somewhere.

Drew: hoe ple-

Before she can finish I jabbed her right in the mouth, she got up and tried to punch me but I weaved and grabbed her tracts and started whooping ass.
I was pulled if bye someone.

When I turned around it was this fine ass boy

???: ma why you fighting her she wasn't worth it

Me: ik it was fun I like fighting and starting shit I love to smoke strawberry kush weed.

???: well ma my name is Jay let me get them digit's

Me: hi my name is Tanya but people call me by a and here.

Jay: talk to you later ma

Me:ight.