• [♡] • 3 ➳ ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ!! • [♡] •

Mitsuri flies down to the forest where she previously met the Anti Cupid. She's wearing a mini green off shoulder dress with some pink heels. She's holding a box warpped in green and tied with a pink bow.

"Ah, I hope I can meet him again..." She sighed out as she glances around.

She hid her wings then walks around the forest, looking for the two colored eye being.

"Anti Cupids were previously cupids. Their heart is cursed by hatred and negativeness..." Shinobu stated, pointing at a page in a book she had read.

"Oh my..." Mitsuri said, reading the texted paragraph.
"But why would they hate love so much...?" She asks.

"Well, commonly something had happened to them had it stabbed their heart painfully and deeply"

Mitsuri haven't forgotten what what Shinobu had said. Obanai must be previously a cupid, right?

Mitsuri sighs, thinking about it.
"I hope I'll befriend him and won't die..." She mumbled quietly.

She eventually reached the distorted castle, but no sign of the Anti Cupid.
"Ehm... Is he inside?" She takes a step, then heard a rustle from the bushes.

She turns to her left, seeing a rustling bush. She takes a breath, slowly walking up to the bush.

"Iguro-san?" She said, leaning in a bit. The bush stopped rustling after hearing her voice.

"Iguro?" A voice coming from the bush said.

There comes out a pale male with long black hair and teal tips. Him in his white robes and a trail of haze following him.

"Tokito-sama!" Mitsuri quickly bows.
"I didn't expect to encounter you!" She smiles.

"So am I..." He said with no emotion in his tone nor any facial expression plastered on his face.

"I assume your looking for Obanai Iguro?" He asks, tilting his head.

"Indeed I am...!" She said proudly, putting her free hand on her waist.

"Ah..." Muichiro hums.
"I'm afraid he's not here, I do not sense his soul" He said blankly, walks up to Mitsuri barefooted, feeling the green grass. The trail of a foggy haze follows.

"Awe..." Mitsuri lets out a deep sigh.
"Eh, but aren't you supposed to be with Himejima-sama right now?"

"I was..." He said, glancing to the side.
"I perhaps had gotten lost..." He tilts his head.

He looks back at Mitsuri with no emotion behind those turquoise blue eyes. His eyes laid on the wrapped gift that Mitsuri's holding. He points at the green wrapped box.

"What's that?" He asks.

"Ah uhm..." Mitsuri looks at the gift.
"It's something for Iguro-san, it's like a friendly gift!" She smiles.

"I see..." Muichiro lowers his hand.

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

"So you encountered some... woman...?" A scarred white haired male said. Having better eyeliner in his violet violent eyes.

He plays a bit with his alcohol filled shot glass as he sits by Obanai, who's disguised as a human. His wings were hidden and his scarred mouth is covered with a white mask. He's wearing a white bottoned up turtleneck shirt, black pants with his hair tied up on the top half.

All Obanai did was nod in response and took a sip from his shot.

"You really hate speaking, don't you?" His friend said in a hoarse voice, taking a sip from his glass.