chapter 3/update

okay so i re-downloaded wattpad and i was looking at my old stories and got motivation to right new chapters for them, so if you still read my fics enjoy!

The hashira's were all seated around the chabudai in Mitsuris estate, the smell of green tea and strawberry mochi wafting through the air. Obanai was sitting across from the group of hashira's, still hesitant to give his trust to strangers, he began to fidget with his bandages while Kaburamaru slithered around his neck.
The silence was awkward due to the hashira's staring at obanai and analyzing his behavior, finally mitsuri came out with the tea and mochi and started handing it out equally.
"Careful! It may be too hot." Mitsuri warned her guests while she sat down and started stuffing her face with mochi.
"Obanai, are you alright?" Rengoku asks with a solemn expression.
Obanai was only staring at the tea and mochi placed in front of him, "You can eat, unless you're not hungry thats okay too!" Mitsuri uttered with a soft smile gracing her face.
"You must be uncomfortable with us watching you eat due to your bandages around your mouth? give me a nod if im correct," Shinobu hypothesized.
Obanai gave a slow nod, "could..you not look please.." Obanai mutters in a whisper.
"We will do it if it makes you feel more comfortable!" Rengoku responds, quickly turing around while the other hashira's followed soon after.
It wasnt more then 4 minutes that Obanai uttered a quiet, "im done.." Did the hashira's continued to finish their food.
Once the sun started setting, the situation of where Obanai was going to stay was brought up. Most of the hashiras left except Giyuu, Shinobu, Sanemi, and Rengoku who was helping Mitsuri clean up her estate.
"I think we should just let him stay in his own damn estate," Sanemi gritted out in annoyance.
"If it comes to that then we will, but he is only around 9 years old and seems to have some problems so I believe it would not be the best solution to keep him in a estate alone." Shinobu says with a calm and formal tone.
"He could stay in my estate," Giyuu pipes up from a corner of the estate with his usual monotone voice.
"Any objections!" Annocend Sanemi to the group of hashira's, which there was silence in respond.
It was now decied that Obanai will be staying with Giyuu for the time being. It was a quiet walk to the water estate, due to the fact that both of them barely talk anyway.
Giyuu gave Obanai a tour of the estate and showing him his room and a spare jinbei Shinobu sent with Giyuu for Obanai to change into.
"Would you like to start getting ready for the night?" Giyuu handed Obanai the pieces of clothing, "You can change into that for the night." Obanai mutters a small "yes" and went into his room. 'This is weird, usually Obanai was quiet but he always said snarky comments, but now he is just quiet..' Giyuu thought slowly to himself.

It wasn't until later that Giyuu noticed how troublesome Obanai's long hair was getting in his way, His hair was loose from anything to hold it up and his long hair reached his waist. Giyuu watched Obanai a bit more before he attempted to talk to the quiet child.
"Do..do you want me to braid your hair for you?" Giyuu pointed out, Obanai seemed to contemplate in thought before deeming Giyuu not a threat.
"Yes please.." Obanai once again muttered sitting down on his futon infront of Giyuu.

Giyuu gentle brushed out the soft black hair, and began braiding it into a long braid, a memory of Giyuu braiding his sisters hair before he pushed it into the back of his mind, deciding not to fixate on the past too much.
"All done," Giyuu says softly, due to Obanai slowly falling asleep. Obanai drowsily got under the covers of his futon, cuddling towards the warmth of Kaburamaru wrapped around his neck, Obanai shut his eyes letting sleep take him.
Giyuu took one more look at Obanai's sleeping state before descending to his own room to hopefully also fall asleep.

if there are any mistakes im sorry i started writing this at 12 pm and was half asleep by the end of it. Hopefully i used the right terms for the japanese table, and bed, etc., and if somethings arent up to order ots because i have kind of fallen out of demon slayer at the moment. But anyways i may update more on these fics unless i should restart this story completely, let me know if thats a good idea or something. Bye now