The story of Sanemi Shinazugawa

Name: [text] -talking out loud
{Name} : [text] - thinking
(Name) : [text] -whispering

                              Nobodys 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

.
.
.
Genya: YOU MURDERER, YOU MURDERER!! WHY WOULD YOU KILL MOTHER?! HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?! -𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺-

The older brother, Sanemi,who had his face slashed with scars from self defense, was just as shocked to see that HE killed his own mother as he was trying to protect his last living family member. Later on, after the incident, he and his brother buried their dead siblings, but they did not talk and so, Sanemi left Genya to hunt demons.
Ever since the incident, he had no knowledge of katanas or the demon slayer corp, so, he made traps for the demons to kill them, by also using his blood. Not so long, he met Masachika Kumeno, a demon slayer who helped Sanemi to become a demon hunter and introduced him to the wind teacher. Not so long, he learned wind breathing and was just as strong as Masachika, his closest friend. He then was introduced to Kanae Kocho, the head master of the butterfly mansion.

                                 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

I met another demon hunter, who was supposedly the "Flower Hashira". As I remember, Hashiras are the strongest slayers in the crop, and it takes a lot of hard work to get that title. I didn't really care what title I got, I only want to be strong enough to not let my little brother, Genya, die or lose him. I heard she has a younger sister, Shinobu Kocho. Honestly, I was kinda confused why would she let her younger sister be a demon hunter, is she not afraid the she might lose her? I wouldn't allow my brother to become one, I only want him to live a normal life and have a partner, so when I'm gone, he won't be alone and I might be relived he isn't alone.
One day, after I finished a mission I was given by my " talking crow", I was heavily injured. I was getting treated by Kanae, but, I never realized how much she acted like my mother, which made me respect her A LOT. I didn't really have feelings for her, I see her as a mother, and once I accidentally called her "Ma", which was embarrassing because she was the same age as me!? But she didn't seem to mind and Masachika would tease me for calling her "Ma", which annoyed me a LOT. But later on, I didn't care about that, and I was proud to call her "Ma", which shows that I am quite comfortable around her!... I think... Me, Kanae and Masachika would hang out A LOT and we were probably the closest friends from the corp, since we were seen together everywhere... But... Happiness always stay together... I had to witness my best friend dying in my arms after defeating the Lower moon 1 demon

                                  𝘕𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

Sanemi: M-Masachika.... -𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 cry and while hugging-
Masachika: Ne~ Sanemi!.. You did it... You proved.. Yourself that you're stronger than me!..
Sanemi: I n-never said that I will be stronger than you..
Masachika: But.. Isn't that what you wanted? To beat me in strength?
Sanemi: I said that because I was annoyed by your teasings...
Masachika: *𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴* But, will you promise me that you will be the strongest?..
Sanemi: I can't make promises while you're in the verge of dying! I have to do something, I can't let you die because of me!
Masachika: Sanemi.. *he held his hand*.. It's not your fault that I'm injured, you deserved to.. Be protected.. So.. Promise.... To keep.... Living....
Sanemi: *he held his hand tightly as tears began to run down his cheeks*
Masachika: *looks at him with a gentle smile* My time has... Come... I.... Believe... In... Y..ou... Sane...mi
Sanemi: No, no. You can't leave so soon! *he hugs the body as he started to tear up*... You promised that we would become hashiras together!
Masachika: .
Sanemi: *he tried to whipe away his tears, but he couldn't handle the fact that he his holding his best friends body*

                        Days had passed after
              the death of Masachika, and he was
             Announced as the new Wind Pillar

Sanemi: YOU GOT NO SHAME! YOU MAKE ME SICK! YOU ONLY THINK OF CORPS MEMBERS AS PAWNS TO BE USED AND TOSSED ASIDE! You've bearly even tried martial arts or anything else... I can tell just by looking at you!
Kanae: Sanemi-
Sanemi: BUT YOU'RE THE LEADER OF THE DEMON CORE?! IT'S PATHETIC! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!
{Uzui}: This guy doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut doesn't he? I wish I could punch him. ..
Sanemi: YOU-
Kagaya: Sanemi... *he stepped out as the twins were holding him* All the children of the demon slayer corps. . . Write their own will..
(Sanemi): Hah?
Kagaya: Strangely... The contents of those wills, are mostly similar.. Masachika was the name
{Sanemi}: He remembered the name?
Kagaya: I have been thinking giving it to you *he hands Sanemi the sheet of paper*
Sanemi:.... *he takes it from him, opens it and starts reading it*
Kagaya: Masachika thought of you, like the younger brother he lost... He dreamed of a shinning future, just like I did
Sanemi: .
Kagaya: A wish for loved ones to smile. To live happily until the day they died.... And to never have their lives cruelly threatened
Sanemi: *as Kagaya was talking, he started to think about Genya*
Kagaya: Even if, you can't be by their side. We still want them to live and to survive
Sanemi: *as he was listening and reading, some tears started to fall down*
Kanae: Sanemi, are you okay?
Sanemi: *wipes tears and nods*
Kagaya: Instead of worring about that, defend the lives of others as a hashira. That is my only request..
Sanemi:.. *folds the paper sheet* My apologies master...
Uzui: Bow down!!
Sanemi:... *gets on his knees (in a bowing down position)*, I apologize for my actions, Oyakata-sama, I will not tolerate this action of mine again..
(Uzui) : You better don't or ur saying bye bye to that hideous face
Sanemi:...
Kagaya: Your apology has been accepted, my dear child *pats his head*
{Sanemi}: Hes gentle talking reminds me of mother..
{Kanae}: Ehe- *looks at the other hashira (Uzui, Giyuu, Gyomei)*

*The three hashira are disappointed*

Kanae: *smiles at them embarrassed and looks away*
Kagaya: The meeting is over, I am honored to have a strong member like you Sanemi. I shall take my leave now.. *he turns around (with the help of the twins) and gets inside his estate*

.
.
.
Uzui: *stands up* Alright dude, what the fuck was that about?!
Sanemi:..
Gyomei: Are you possessed? Do you need holy water?
{Sanemi}: What..
Kanae: Why would you say such things to master?!
Sanemi: .
Giyuu: If you have such actions... I wouldn't consider you a hashira, I envy you..
Sanemi: CAN Y'ALL JUST SHUT THE HECK UP?! I WAS ANGRY OKAY?! SORRY IF MY ACTIONS EFFECTED YOU SO BAD! I DIDN'T EVEN TALK WITH ANY OF YOU-

                         He got his head hit by
              Gyomei and Kanae is treating him

                                𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

It hasn't been a month since I was announced as a hashira, and I already messed things up. But meh, I later on seemed to get along with Master and the stone hashira, Gyomei Himejima. That guy is huge! I wasn't surprised to hear that he was the strongest. And I heard that Gyomei had saved Kanae and her sister from a demon attack, so he had known them since childhood. How "cute". But later on, things began to get worse..
Kanae Kocho was announced as defeated by Upper Moon 2. Honestly, I felt I didn't deserve this " Hashira " role, when I can't even protect my own friends. Kanae was like a mother to me and it was cruel to loose a nice woman like her. I kinda felt bad for Shinobu, so I sometimes looked after her, but, she was acting weird. But I didn't really pay attention since I focused more on defeating the demons

                             𝘕𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

Years later, there came a few people who managed to win the Hashira title
Muichiro Tokito (at 12) - Mist hashira
Obanai Iguro (at??) - Serpent hashira
Shinobu Kocho(at 15-17) - Insect hashira
Kyojuro Rengoku (at 19) - Flame Hashira
Mitsuri Kanroji (at 18) - Love Hashira
Out of all the people, Sanemi got along with Obanai the most

                              𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝