A Kiss of Comfort

You guys reached the target!! 👏 but it was midnight so I thought you guys might be asleep so that's why I am updating early today!!!😍 NEXT CHAPTER TARGET IS 105 VOTES AND 75 COMMENTS

Taehyung stumbled out of the hospital, He felt drained, both physically and emotionally. The encounter with Mrs. Jeon had left him devastated, the harsh words echoing in his mind like a broken record.

He wandered aimlessly until he found himself in the hospital garden, He slowly sat on a nearby bench, leaning against the rough bark of a tree.

Suddenly something caught his attention, His eyes drifted towards a young woman sitting opposite of him, her brow furrowed in concentration.

She was hunched over a pile of papers, she looked frustrated With each ragged breath, she tore a page from her assignment muttering curses under her breath.

Taehyung watched her, he stood up and walked towards her, sitting beside her

Hesitantly, he cleared his throat, breaking the silence. "Rough day?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

The woman got startled, her head snapping up to meet his gaze. Her eyes, red-rimmed and puffy, mirrored the turmoil within him

She hesitated for a moment, then let out a defeated sigh. "Yeah," she mumbled, gesturing towards the pile of crumpled paper at her feet.

"This stupid topic. I just can't seem to get it right, My assignment is due today and I just can't understand it"

"Hey," tae said hesitantly as he looked at the topic. "I know this topic. I read about it in my cousin's book when she was preparing for her exams. I might be able to explain it to you in simpler terms"

The girl looked up, her eyes widening with a flicker of hope. "Really?"

Taehyung smiled reassuringly. "Yeah," he said, offering his hand. "Let's see the assignment"

She hesitated for a moment, then cautiously handed him the crumpled pages. Taehyung spread them out on the bench, his gaze scanning the topic and the jumbled notes she had scribbled down

"Endometriosis is an often-painful condition in which tissue that is similar to the inner lining of the uterus grows outside the uterus. It often affects the ovaries, fallopian tubes and the tissue lining the pelvis. Rarely, endometriosis growths may be found beyond the area where pelvic organs are located.

With a gentle smile, he began to explain "Endometriosis tissue acts as the lining inside the uterus would — it thickens, breaks down and bleeds with each menstrual cycle. But it grows in places where it doesn't belong, and it doesn't leave the body. When endometriosis involves the ovaries, cysts called endometriomas may form.
Surrounding tissue can become irritated and form scar tissue. Bands of fibrous tissue called adhesions also may form. These can cause pelvic tissues and organs to stick to each other"

She listened intently, occasionally asking clarifying questions. Slowly, the jumbled pieces of the puzzle began to click into place. She started taking notes again, this time with a newfound confidence

By the time the sun began its descent, casting long shadows across the park, She looked at Taehyung, her eyes filled with gratitude.

"Thank you so much," she said, her voice sincere. "I don't think I would have figured it out without your help."

Taehyung smiled back, a genuine warmth spreading through him. "I'm glad I could help," he said. "Good luck with your assignment."

Yoongi was sitting on the garden bench outside the college, his shoulders shaking with silent sobs. His face was buried in his hands, muffling the sounds of his cries, thinking about his bestfriend.

He hadn't noticed the person who had quietly sitting beside him. A soft voice calling his name startled him out of his thoughts "Yoongi"

Tears welled up in Yoongi's eyes, blurring jimin's beautiful face before him. "J-Jimin," he choked out, his voice thick with tears.

Jimin's eyes softened as he cupped Yoongi's face with his small hands, He didn't waste time as he scooted closer, Yoongi leaned into the touch

"C-Cry yoongi, l-let everything out of your heart, I am here for you, you have my s-shoulder to lean on"

Jimin's soft voice washed over Yoongi like a soothing balm, He felt a dam break within him, the tears flowing freely now, he wrapped his arms around jimin

Yoongi tilted his head slightly, his gaze locking with Jimin's tear-filled eyes.
Without a word, Jimin leaned towards him, his lips meeting Yoongi's in a soft kiss

Yoongi's tears mingled with the salty taste of Jimin's as he held him tighter as their lips moved in a perfect sync, finally after a while Yoongi's sobs subsided and he opened his eyes

As they pulled away, their foreheads rested against each other, their breaths mingling in the quiet air. The world around them seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them, their hearts beating in a shared rhythm.

Jungkook stirred in his sleep, a sharp jolt of pain shooting through his leg as he tried to move. He groaned, his eyes fluttering open to see Taehyung, as he smelled his vanilla scent near him, But the room was empty, the sterile white walls glaring back at him.

He called out for Taehyung, his voice hoarse and weak. "Baby? Tae?" But there was no answer, Panic started to rise in his chest, a cold dread replacing the grogginess. He tried to push himself up again, the pain in his leg a dull roar, but the casts held him prisoner.

"Taehyung!" he screamed, his voice raw with desperation.

Suddenly, the door burst open, Mrs. Jeon rushing in, her face etched with concern.
"Jungkook! Jungkook, calm down!" she exclaimed

But Jungkook was beyond calming down. He needed Taehyung. He needed to see him, to hear his voice, to know that he was alright.

"Taehyung! Where is he?" he screamed, his voice raw with desperation. "I want Taehyung! Bring him here!" He screamed trying to get up from the bed

Mrs. Jeon tried to hold him down, her voice soothing yet firm. "Jungkook, you need to rest. Taehyung isn't here right now, but he'll be back soon. Please, calm down."

But her words fell on deaf ears, He couldn't be alone, not now, not without his love, He continued to scream Taehyung's name while crying

Mrs Jeon held him down gently, "Jungkook, please calm down. You'll only hurt yourself further"

"NO TAE! BABY WHERE ARE YOU" He screamed not caring about the pain in his entire body

Mrs. Jeon knew she had no choice. With a trembling hand, she slammed her thumb down on the emergency button mounted on the wall. A piercing alarm blared through the room, the red light above the button flashing urgently.

Within seconds, the door burst open, and a team of doctors and nurses rushed in side the room, their faces etched with concern.

One of the doctors looked at jungkook holding his arm, "Jungkook, we need you to calm down," he said gently trying to calm Jungkook down

"WHERE IS MY TAE! I WANT HIM!"

The doctor with a sigh turned to Mrs. Jeon. "We need to sedate him. His agitation could worsen his condition."

Mrs. Jeon nodded his face, the doctor injected a sedative into Jungkook's IV line. The calming medication coursed through his veins, slowly numbing the sharp edges of his panic

His frantic screams subsided into whimpers, his eyes was slowly getting closed, he called taehyung's name one last time before losing his consciousness

The room, fell into a tense silence broken only by the rhythmic beeping of the heart monitor and the hushed murmurs of the medical staff.

Any guesses who was that girl ????