CHAPTER 6 - "Rooftop Of Terror"

"Hey guys, y'all think we really safe here? We hear like banging sounds almost each night.. " Andrei said while his arms are crossed and sitting in a bench. "Yeah me too... Oh and what happened to your left eye, Ainsley? " asked Raezyl while eating an apple.

"Oh this?" Ainsley said pointing her eye and explains it afterwards. "Ohhh, that's cool! " said Angelina amazed. "That's good that you're not infected! " Said Ma'am Angelie showing her hand with a thumbs up. "GUYS! WE HAVE TO LEAVE! LOOK OUTSIDE! " Lyle said running towards us and points at the zombies running to our school. "This is bad.. What are we gonna do?" Naomi said worried looking at her other classmates.

"We don't know yet, we're gonna need a plan. " Said Adriana. "I'll plan it this time. " Said Star. "Okay! " everyone said.

(Narrator's POV)

Star's plan was to use the school's conference hall speakers with loud music to trap them inside and lock the doors fast before any zombie can get out. But in able to do this, they must go in the School's principal's office since the mic to the conference hall is there.

(END OF POV)

"So.. y'all in? " Said Star after explaining everything. "Hmm.. Bet. " Said Ellanie. "How about the others? " Asked Star. "I guess the plan is fine so yeah I agree" Said Andrei. "How about you, ma'am? " Star asked ma'am Angelie. "Yeah, it's good. " Ma'am Angelie replied. "Okay! It's set. Let's do this! " said Star.

MINUTES LATER

Rafael slowly opens the door, revealing a completely quiet staircase. "It's safe. Let's go. " Said Rafael holding Fuellie's hand. They all went straight down quietly on their way to the principal's office. When suddenly they hear running footsteps running towards them, revealing... ZOMBIES!

"AISH! THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS... EVERYBODY RUN! " Yelled Andrei while holding Adriana's hand since she's scared. "UGH! THESE ZOMBIES! DIEEE! " Ellanie said yelling while shooting the zombies one bye one with her bow. "Your surprisingly good at this, you never take archery classes. HAHAHAHA" Naomi teases Ellanie while running. "I guess so.. My mom taught me how! " Ellanie replies. "Ohh, Nice!" Naomi said.

They eventually killed all the zombies who were in their way and made it to the Principal's office.

"FINALLY!! WERE HERE.. " Star said and sat in the floor. "That was exhausting.. " Ellanie said and sat with Star and Naomi. Star saw Adriana and Andrei cuddling and Adriana's head resting in Andrei's shoulder which made her hit Naomi in the shoulder because she really loves the two being together.

"AAAAHHH!! THEY'RE SO CUUUTTEEEEEEE" Star said flustered while hitting Naomi's shoulder. "I AGREEE" Ellanie said also flustered while hitting the two of them too. "Uhh.. Ok lang kayo? " Adriana said while scratching the back of her head. "AAAAAAHH! YOU LOOK SO CUTE WITH ANDREIII" Said Ellanie, Star and Ellanie as they drag Adriana with them.

"Hey guys! The mic's working!" Mariam said and showed them. "That's good! Let's do the plan." Said Ma'am Angelie. They end up doing it and trapped all the zombies in but the doors of the conference hall aren't locked yet. "Who volunteers to lock it? " Said Star. "Me? " Rafael said and raises his hand. "We need two people to lock it, who wants to volunteer second? " Star said. "I'll do it with Rafael. " Andrei said and stands up to lock it with Rafael as Rafael does the same while the others went to the door to watch them.

The two successfully locks the doors and  shows a sign to the others to come out and go back to the rooftop. "Let's go! They're all trapped inside. " Said Rafael. "FINALLYY" Fuellie said and ran outside. "FUELLIE! WATCH OUT!" Rafael yelled because a zombie was running towards Fuellie but Rafael saved her. "You okay? " Rafael said and checked on Fuellie. "Yeah.. Thanks.. " Fuellie said.

After, they made it to the rooftop. Everyone sat and grabbed water to drink since they're so thirsty. Rafael and Fuellie sat near the doors, when Rein went to them with tears running down his eyes. "H-how could you.. Rafael! You know I like Fuellie! Why are you doing this to me! " Rein said and held the collar in Rafael's uniform pulling him closer to him and then punches him suddenly.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! " Rafael yelled and pushed Rein. "Stop! This is not the time to fight! Don't you guys hear that!" Naomi said and told them to be quiet. The sounds get louder and louder each second, as the door opens. Revealing a zombie growling and starving for flesh, The zombie got in since the door wasn't locked, turns out Rafael forgot to lock it.

The zombie was about to bite Fuellie but Rafael pushes the zombie out today save her, but Rein tripped and fell too. "REIN! " Aian yells but Rafael locked the door already, he didn't see that Rein fell too, he was panicking. "UNLOCK THE DOOR! REIN IS  STILL OUTSIDE! " Andrei yells. "I CAN'T OPEN IT, THE DOOR'S AUTOMATIC! " Rafael said trying to open the door back. "He's dead, it's no use anymore. " Ainsley said.

SKIP TIME : 2:18 A.M.

"I'm starving for blood.. I'm dizzy.. " Ainsley said as she went outside their fort and went to Fuellie's fort. "You smell good Fuellie.. Mind if I eat you..? " Ainsley whispers as she get closer and closer to Fuellie's neck. All of a sudden.. "Ainsley? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! " Rafael yelled and went to Fuellie. "I-I'm hungry.. " Ainsley says. "What is wrong with you! " Rafael said and pushes her outside of the fort. "I... I'm s-sorry.. " Ainsley sobs while tears are running down her cheeks.

"I-I just wanted you to like me back.. I thought you did..? " Ainsley said. "I WILL NEVER LIKE YOU! I DON'T LIKE YOU AINSLEY! I WON'T EVEN FORGIVE YOU OF WHAT YOU DID TO FUELLIE. " Rafael yells and accidentally pushes her out of the rooftop. He saw her head bleeding, Tears running down his eyes knowing he had murdered someone. "I..I'm sorry.. " Rafael kneeled down and sobs.

SKIP TIME : 9:27 A.M.

"Hey, did any of you see Andrei? I can't see him anywhere. " Adriana asks Star,Ellanie and Naomi. "I didn't see him, and where's Ainsley? " Ellanie said. "Hold on.. There's blood over there.." Naomi said as she points in the blood down the rooftop. "I don't know..What happened last night?" Adriana said curious. "It might be... Those are their blood..?" Ellanie said.

Are They ALIVE or NOT?

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE:

HAII GUYS! BITIN BA? Sorry! Wait for Chapter 7! I might publish it tommorow! Is Ainsley and Andrei safe or not? Where did they go? Your questions will be answered it Chapter 7! Byebye! Thank you for the reads and votes! Mwaa!!

Note: 1128 Words! <3