meeting of these two singles......

Since nobody of u answered it was sehun......

Back to liskook

"U wanna go to a party..with me" he said caressing Lisa's cheeks "really I love parties" she clapped her hands as if a kid got his favorite toy "aww ur cute" suddenly lisa pouted "idk if my brother would allow he's really possessive" jungkook raised his eyebrow and put his head under her crook "u want me to talk with him..lili" Lisa's eyes lit up and she got super happy "really kook thanks.......I love u-" lisa was cut of by a sudden kiss "I love u more"

Sehun pov

Ohh so this mf is gonna take my girl to his fcking party ........ I would love to join u guys" he smirked and went towards his luxurious car

Liskook

"Let's go to my car hun" he took her in his arms and went to his own car "but my class" she said while hugging his nape "no class for my princess hmm" she smiled widely and snuggled under his nape

They went inside his car and drove off to jungkook's house

While driving

"Kookie...can u lent me ur phone for a few seconds" she looked at him with her doe eyes "here"

Conversation between two people

"I wanna call my brother to inform him that I'm with you"

"Ok...may I ask u something??"

"Hmm"

"Who was that guy who kissed ur forehead.....while entering university"

"My brother ofcourse "

"I told my sister to inform him ....no need to call"

On the other hand

"Ok,..I'm really tired " Lisa's brother held his hair due to tiredness "excuse me sir..are u la Hyun" a beautiful girl stood near him while he was sitting in his car  waiting f, she was so beautiful that everything except her started to get blur "sir..sir..sir back to earth" ......