We'll be seeing each other more often.

Meet the Crew

About time you guys know who's world is going to turn upside down. They might save the world or get eaten trying. Either way, it'll be entertaining.

Think of this as your survival guide for who to root for, who might drive you slightly crazy, and who has the best chance of (maybe) making it through the zombie apocalypse alive:

🧠 Abby Sinclair (21): The Brains

Picture This: The girl who probably had a favorite highlighter color for each class. Always armed with a persuasive argument and a slightly worn copy of a classic political treatise.
Idealist Alert: Thinks humanity can do better. Fiercely believes in justice and doing the right thing...even if it means facing down a horde of the undead with a softball bat.
Watch Out For: Can get lost in a righteous rant while the world burns. May attempt to rebuild the electoral college mid-zombie escape.

👊 Luke Martinez (21): The Muscle

Picture This: That friend whose sarcasm is sharper than any survival knife. Has a surprisingly well-hidden sentimental streak.
Loyal to a Fault: If you're on his 'good side', he'll fight tooth and nail for you. Don't get on his bad side. You won't like the consequences.
Watch Out For: Tendency to act first, think later. May 'solve' a problem by creating three more. Secretly a big softie but would rather face the infected than admit it.

🎨 Sarah Thompson (19): The Heart

Picture This: The kind soul who brings homemade cookies to group projects. You suspect she might have a hidden sketchbook full of fantastical drawings.
Gentle but Tough: Don't be fooled by her kindness; beneath the surface lies a backbone of steel. Has a 'let's find the beauty amidst the chaos' way of looking at things.
Watch Out For: Might try to befriend a stray puppy in the middle of a zombie onslaught. Will need protecting, but could surprise you with her resilience.

...

Before the apocalypse, they were students. Now, they're all that's left.

...